• Breaking News

    Monday, February 22, 2021

    Ark PS4 I have difficulty 1.0 set on my single player world on extinction.

    Ark PS4 I have difficulty 1.0 set on my single player world on extinction.


    I have difficulty 1.0 set on my single player world on extinction.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 06:39 AM PST

    I always used to see high lvl dinos everyone once in a while but now anything above lvl 60 has become rare let alone lvl 100. Anyone know whether this is a glitch or did I mess something up in my settings

    Edit: so seems like after furiously combing the ice dome and doing dino wipes, the ice dome spawns are just really low level. But the good news is just when I almost gave up I found a 140 mana.

    Also when I returned to the city a bunch of creatures were high level like 100+ so no idea what happened in the ice dome.

    Thanks for the advice

    submitted by /u/i-luv-banana_bread
    [link] [comments]

    Respectful and decent pvp

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 10:18 AM PST

    Hello survivor's!!! I'm looking for a good fun pvp server, could also be an rp light or heavy server idc. Just seen a lot of toxicity from pvp and want the challenge and fun

    submitted by /u/Smiticus0420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel