• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 9, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Look how majestic she is!

    ARK on Xbox One Look how majestic she is!


    Look how majestic she is!

    Posted: 09 Mar 2021 12:11 AM PST

    Comment to see the insides, and what do you think I could add? Most builds here by Arron long staff! He’s a boss!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:53 AM PST

    Tek Railgun

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:47 PM PST

    I've been trying to use the Tek Railgun lately, but it won't show the red triangle. The dinosaur can be 500 meters away, or 2 meters away, the red triangle almost never shows up. Does anyone know why this is happening and/or how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Cyrcruxx
    [link] [comments]

    U think ur brave?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:48 AM PST

    I tame my argies on the dead island

    submitted by /u/StrWrsBoi69
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to get rid of the barrier in pve?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:39 PM PST

    I was planning to play with my friends tonight but I remembered there was a barrier that made it so we can't go to far away from each other is there a setting to turn this off?

    submitted by /u/Greasyduke123
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone ever played a no flyer pvp server before?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:38 PM PST

    Was looking to see how the experience was and if it's a viable thing. I run a nitrado server and was thinking of switching it up but looking to see if it's worth it

    submitted by /u/Bigchevy84
    [link] [comments]

    Lost entire inventory trying to transfer servers, not sure why but want to try and prevent it from happening again.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:34 AM PST

    I was transferring servers to help out some tribe mates who had finished a tame and did the Iceworm queen boss. They needed help getting out so I was bringing a mana in a crypod over as back up. But when trying to transfer our with a drop there was a massive lag spike when I started the transfer. I was given a loading screen and then she screen went black. I could open up the menu and it said I was still in the current server. However I couldn't do anything or move so a clan mate recommended leaving and then just joining the server I was transferring to to see if I got a prompt. I was able to download my character and then spawned in, however I did not have the cryopod in my inv. There was no timer for anything before I left and I had my tribe mate look to check for a bad. He dropped me off and was standing there and said there was no bag. So it seems ark just deleted the tame which we are all pissed about and I was not sure if anyone else experienced this or had a similar thing happen and could offer some advice to prevent this.

    submitted by /u/tpprindy
    [link] [comments]

    Cluster map data

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:18 AM PST

    I have a server on the nitrado that contains data for 5 maps which means that I built on those maps. I just recently added a new server and made him into cluster. How do I copy all the settings from one server to the other servers including map data? I hate to start building all new stuff on the new server when on the old server I have builds already in the map. Not sure if this makes sense.

    submitted by /u/Rock21xx
    [link] [comments]

    Loading into a black screen please help

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 04:35 AM PST

    Every time I log into my unofficial pc server I keep getting a black screen I can pause the game and see the menu so I know it's nothing there and I'm in properly is there a fix to this? I've searched all over and can't find one for Xbox

    submitted by /u/TheRealDaBab450
    [link] [comments]

    How am I still getting Valentine’s Day stuff?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 04:33 PM PST

    I didn't really play at all during the valentines event. I went back to my game on aberration and tamed 2 Tek parasaurs for an element and metal farm. While I'm breeding them the female has given me the candy and the chocolates? I'm confused lol. I'm on single player.

    submitted by /u/thelenjamin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel