• Breaking News

    Monday, March 8, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved This is how my mutated theri army looks like. Do you like it?

    ARK: Survival Evolved This is how my mutated theri army looks like. Do you like it?


    This is how my mutated theri army looks like. Do you like it?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 09:31 AM PST

    LET'S GO BOIS I DEFEATED THE ALPHA KING TITAN!!!! Over 2.5 years in the making and I finally did it! Thank you all for the advice and help. Our future awaits, Survivors!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 09:34 PM PST

    Fighting vs the Dragon with a Griffin is fun but dangerous!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 02:23 AM PST

    Can someone mark where can I find Metal stone mine? I'm playing for 6 hours now on mobile but I couldn't seem to find it. The one on google results are not the same map. It's 2am now here and I need to sleep. Please help. Thank you so much.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 10:17 AM PST

    Ark II Dino Accuracy

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 10:14 AM PST

    I'm sure there are many like me who started playing this game because of the Dinosaurs. Something I'm super hype for is seeing and interacting with these beasts in Ark II but with their updated findings since Ark I released.

    We discovered Spinosaurus has a paddle-like tail. Sauropod feet aren't nearly as elephant-like as we thought. The list goes on. Obviously Ark II can take liberties with visuals because creatures have evolved independently on these Ark's (and the place Ark II trailer depicted) but I'm just excited to see the OG dino's in even more detail and accuracy. Anybody else in the same boat?

    submitted by /u/spruzo
    [link] [comments]

    Tamed a titan for the first time, but it's not alpha/beta/gamma (SP)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 05:11 AM PST

    Tamed a titan for the first time, but it's not alpha/beta/gamma (SP)

    https://preview.redd.it/7qgm4bi40tl61.jpg?width=408&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0913ffc15cec67f747788e00855c365fae6a0fc4

    After the ice titan collapsed, I ran over and tamed it, but then I wasn't able to ride it or my mek, or even access their inventories. I reloaded and saw the titan doesn't have a prefix, it's health is 350k, which I think is the lowest possible. I tamed it with about 90% of its health, so it should've been alpha, right? How much of a difference am I looking at for doing purple OSD and fighting King Titan? I'm playing singleplayer so I'm not above using commands to fix a game problem. Is it worth spawning an alpha ice titan or going through the whole taming process again?

    submitted by /u/Jhoosier
    [link] [comments]

    Glow pet imprint

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 08:37 AM PST

    Does imprint changes glow pets' abilities and/or stats? I imprinted a shinehorn and idk if it is worth it

    submitted by /u/Somehone321
    [link] [comments]

    Underwater base problem

    Posted: 08 Mar 2021 12:54 AM PST

    So I am currently building my own first underwater base on singleplayer.

    After I have activated the tek gen I realized those pesky metal frames not disappearing.

    Is there any way at all to get rid of these?

    I know S+ gets completely rid of them but it also changes alot of stuff about the main vanilla structures and I am not sure if I want this.

    submitted by /u/FukoTheNimbat
    [link] [comments]

    Crystal isles underwater caves

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:53 PM PST

    I'm looking for under water caves similar to the ones on the island that aren't filled with water

    submitted by /u/That-Reddit-Guy2020
    [link] [comments]

    ark memes daily

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:37 PM PST

    Anyway to make the steam version take up less space?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 08:24 PM PST

    I know this has been asked before, and I did look throughout the internet for solutions. I had to reserve 119gb of space to download just ark and the aberration map (I have checked the "manage my dlc" tab on steam and un-check marked every other dlc I own, and I also only have 2 mods installed which combined take up barely 1gb.)

    Downloading the game just downloaded 39gb, but after the download finished (and playing the game) I did not get any of my reserved space back, as checking the properties of the game on steam reveals it is taking uo 119gb in my c drive.

    So my question is, apart from buying a hdd or ssd, is there anyway to make the space it takes up smaller? Based on the steam page for the game and the aberration dlc map, along with the 2 mods I have, I should have no more than 81gb of reserved space for the game, and no more than 40gb installed, based on the gb steam said were being downloaded.

    submitted by /u/Mausan19
    [link] [comments]

    How is Melee Damage Calculated

    Posted: 07 Mar 2021 07:58 PM PST

    It's supposed to be base damage * melee damage = Total Damage right?

    A spear is 24 damage according to the wiki. I have 65% melee damage. I'm hitting a training dummy for 6 damage. Place a point in melee, now 70% I hit for 7 damage.

    24 * 70% = 16.8, not 7??

    submitted by /u/NightCulex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel