• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One My crystal isles mansion sitting on the floating islands y'all like??

    ARK on Xbox One My crystal isles mansion sitting on the floating islands y'all like??


    My crystal isles mansion sitting on the floating islands y'all like??

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:00 PM PST

    First PvP serv and my luck is unbelievable

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:47 AM PST

    This seemed fitting for Ark.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:34 PM PST

    Does anyone know how to upload custom pictures on xbox, I want to have custom paintings in my world.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:24 PM PST

    Help.

    submitted by /u/nugnool
    [link] [comments]

    Titan moving help

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:56 PM PST

    What is the best way to get the titans to the king titan arena, tried googling but I cant find any good answers.

    submitted by /u/I_Snort_Pudding
    [link] [comments]

    X rex stats

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:06 PM PST

    I looked around online and found nothing about what are good x rex stats i have one with 420 melee and another with 7k health those are what I'm gonna start breeding with, are they good?

    submitted by /u/sharpesttoolintheshd
    [link] [comments]

    Now Give us Abberant Sharks and Mosas. Also Plesis, and squid. Thanks.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:17 AM PST

    Perishable items can only be transferred once?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:44 PM PST

    Is their any workaround or in other words a way I can transfer medbrews and plant z more than once?

    submitted by /u/OF010
    [link] [comments]

    Just got new xbox and new player

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:15 PM PST

    Hello

    Im gonna play tomorrow ark? Is it fun to play solo? I have heard its better to olay singleplayer from start? Is that true? How u guys liking on xbox the ark also would like to know :)

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TRiXzN
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado noob settings

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:53 AM PST

    I've played a bit of ark before and I'd like some reasonable boosts and moderate to easy settings.

    Is there anything pre-configured I can download? Or general pointers? I've done some research but I'm not planning on getting a PhD in the subject.

    Can someone just tell me what to set things to so it's not an insane grind, but there's still a challenge?

    submitted by /u/00rb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel