• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    Ark PS4 Breeding with each other

    Ark PS4 Breeding with each other


    Breeding with each other

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:13 AM PST

    Anyone have a super good male velonasaur. I have a female and we can breed them. I will give you first egg and then a different day I can get the other egg

    submitted by /u/CyberpunkWHY
    [link] [comments]

    Ark has broken for the final time.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:28 PM PST

    After the update for Ark today, it has once again broke the game. I cannot play single player or online and when I join a server the screen is black or frozen after spawn. I have decided to permanently uninstall the game since the product I paid for is broken. This has happened twice within two weeks now and since ps4 has no way of checking the files to see what might be corrupt or missing I can only re install the game to possibly fix it and I'm not wasting another 6 hours of my life doing so. I only wish I could somehow get a refund since the game isn't even functioning. Good luck survivors I won't be back this time sadly.

    submitted by /u/ForWeAreManty
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having an absolute nightmare of a time trying to find tropeos

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:26 PM PST

    Any tips on where to find any because I have found 1 in the tropics

    submitted by /u/McChick3n777
    [link] [comments]

    #DEMONIC

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:41 AM PST

    ARKpoc wipe

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:12 AM PST

    When did arkpocalypse last wipe or when will it wipe again? (I know they wipe every 30 days but I dont know when they last wiped)

    submitted by /u/humey593
    [link] [comments]

    All unofficial servers down?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:41 PM PST

    Only island map is working

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:21 PM PST

    Hey everyone just downloaded ark on PS4 and the only map that currently works is the island anyone else have that issue?

    submitted by /u/Gswhoopfan87
    [link] [comments]

    Increasing difficulty on single player

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 11:15 AM PST

    I just increased the difficulty in my split screen single player game I play with my gf but the Dino levels we are encountering are still really low. How can I fix this? I heard about doing a wipe but would that wipe the dinosaurs we have already tamed?

    submitted by /u/TweetyTovar
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel