• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 8, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Gettting DOS’d help??

    ARK on Xbox One Gettting DOS’d help??


    Gettting DOS’d help??

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Come on to be in middle of getting hit by a mega tribe, they've been at this for 3 days I'm only part of a small tribe 5 man at most popular times, the first day we were told that this was their server now and we'll be lucky to last 24 hours, now at the 3 day mark and they're starting to use cheats, getting insta killed by one shot, being DDoS'd, at one point I was sure of wall hack, Is there anything I can even do against people like this? I can't even go on to help my tribe defend as it seems to be me and my husband being booted but not our other 2 guys currently on helping. they see me join, say something sexist in chat, my ping goes over 200 and my whole household is down :/ I've never joined their parties or messaged them neither has my partner. I have no experience with anything mega tribes do so this way of attacking is all new to me :/ any advice is appreciated the mega tribe in question is #NFA I've never heard of them so I'm not sure if they're new on the mega scene or not

    submitted by /u/MaliciousPatrick
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the explorer pack with the other maps now or later

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:56 PM PDT

    It's at 75% off now and I'm thinking about getting the explore thing with all the maps. So should I get it now or later

    submitted by /u/D3ATHxSLAYERxx
    [link] [comments]

    Zipline taming

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 04:32 PM PDT

    how effective on abb is putting a zip above the thing you want to tame and then hanging from a ravager and shooting them?

    submitted by /u/Charcoal73
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the Explorers Edition

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:12 PM PDT

    So I got the Epic Games version of Ark when it was free, but now I want to get into mods and stuff, so I want to buy the Steam version. Currently the "Explorers edition", which includes the Island, SE, Aberration and Extinction, is on a discount for 21€ on microsoft.com. So if I buy that, am I going to be able to play on all maps except Genesis 1&2? That seems really cheap for me thats why Im wondering. I hope you guys can help me. :)

    submitted by /u/Fabi1357
    [link] [comments]

    Beginners servers are a blast. Everyone needs to try them

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel