• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Nope, Totally not Addicted 🐇🥚🐣

    ARK: Survival Evolved Nope, Totally not Addicted ������


    Nope, Totally not Addicted ������

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    Was playing on singleplayer, Note: I do not own Abberation, I was not using cross Abberation mod. I am on PC. Is this normal?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    I present to you, my 9 story lemon production building. roughly 240 crop plots that all have lemons planted in them, don’t ask why, ask why not

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Brute Raptor ate my items?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    So I was doing the beta raptor bog mission on Genesis and I got pounced by the brute and died. First off didn't know they could still pounce. Second, I found my creatures but not my items. I looked all over that area and even replayed the mission a few times on gamma to see if I could follow the tracks. Never saw my beam. Is this a known bug or am I just not looking in the right place? Singleplayer, btw.

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Best PvP Dino Tournament!!! YOU VOTE IN POLLS

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Wiping Pillar Base : ARK MTS EARLY GAME PVP

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 07:41 AM PDT

    He's so pretty. NO. He's fabulous.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:50 PM PDT

    My game is glitched

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:09 AM PDT

    So how come when I'm trying to load up ark on my pc using windows 10 edition, instead of letting me load into the main menu it stays in the menu which says "start" and it just says loading in the bottom right corner, this has happened to me on both my Microsoft accounts. Please help.

    submitted by /u/Ktreacy94
    [link] [comments]

    recruiting mts ps4

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    Looking for last tribe member to join established tribe on MTS PS4 servers. Players must be loyal, hardworking, experienced, have a sense of humour and love to raid. DM me if interested.

    submitted by /u/StopRoyal
    [link] [comments]

    Whats the best way to farm wild dino kills?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    On the Server i am playing u can learn tek engramms if u finish some task like kill 6k wild dinos... so whats so best way to farm wild dino kills?

    submitted by /u/Achikeule
    [link] [comments]

    Taming an Argent - Made Simple Series

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:48 PM PDT

    Was hard corralling them in here on PVE but definitely worth it xD

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:51 PM PDT

    The amazing otter

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    can i get primal crystals from my own wyvern?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:36 PM PDT

    okay so i made a mistake and took a baby while on single. like as im posting this i am on my way to go get some primal crystals. i havent seen anything about getting them from your own wyvern, and im hoping its possibility? im panicking so much cause i only have 33 minutes to knock out a freakin WYVERN with TERRIBLE accuracy. haha its even a school night at its 10:35pm. *stress*

    submitted by /u/StankyCatapillar
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    Primal Fear Orb unlocks

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:23 PM PDT

    Apparently with Primal Fear & Ark Eternal mods you can unlock the Spirit & Chaos Orbs earlier. I've tried searching for how to do this but to no avail. Do anyone on here know how?

    submitted by /u/unnecessaryaussie83
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to fix the primitive data glitch for Xbox???

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 06:41 PM PDT

    I have tried deleting my player data then deleting ark then reinstalling it, and that worked for a bit then stopped and now nothing works but it still lets me log into official servers can some one give me answers it has been happening since the Easter event?

    submitted by /u/scp-reeee
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t join any of my friends servers ever since the Easter update and keeps happening I have restarted my Xbox and have deleted and installed ark but didn’t work any have suggestions?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel