• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 18, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Mini-HLNA Question

    ARK on Xbox One Mini-HLNA Question


    Mini-HLNA Question

    Posted: 17 May 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    I've scoured the web for an answer to this question to no avail.

    I have Ark through Gamepass, which includes Genesis 1. Do I still have to purchase the season pass in order to get the HLNA skin/pet/thing?

    Bonus question - will Genesis 2 be available with Gamepass?

    Adding the edit up top for anyone else that has the same questions.

    I was able to load into Genesis 1 without the pass, but Mini-HLNA did not appear, even after commuting suicide (in game). I purchased the pass and the next time I loaded in she was in my inventory.

    submitted by /u/Shadowolf449
    [link] [comments]

    Ark server ps4

    Posted: 17 May 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel