• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 16, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    ARK on Xbox One Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread


    Tribe or Server Weekly Sticky Thread

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:58 PM PDT

    Looking for a tribe or server? Looking to advertise your server? This is the Weekly Thread for you!

    submitted by /u/snarksneeze
    [link] [comments]

    Which Ark baby is your favorite? This one is a cutie. ��

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Help, please?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    So something very stupid happened. I usually play split screen with my wife on single player. Most of the times I'm playing alone, and she usually joins me for adventures and exploration. But today I accidentally created a new survivor after I died. I manically looked for the base and the tames and they are there. But I can't access anything as I am not a part of the tribe. Everything is red. I joined on my wife's account with the other controller and asked my character to join the tribe. Still nothing. Do I need to go somewhere to accept? I don't actually mind my stats of the other player, they were poorly put anyway. A fresh start would be alright for me. But what can I do? Sorry if this is actually stupid and logical, I am a noob. A noob who just gave away the 99 level character. Please help.

    submitted by /u/__sheep_
    [link] [comments]

    Are there Still tethers?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    If so, why? I really loved this game but one thing keeping me from getting back into it was a tether. Especially with 4 friends it's really hard to enjoy when we all have to be so close to each other.

    submitted by /u/Inside_Chicken
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel