• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 9, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One immersion ruined

    ARK on Xbox One immersion ruined


    immersion ruined

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 10:06 PM PDT

    I'm in a metric ton of trouble

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:25 AM PDT

    I was returning from a short trip to try and get organic polymer and on my way back some jelly fish I couldn't see stun locked me and are killing my sarco and me, I left the game before they could and I'm trying to get a friend into my game to save my sarco but Idk if he'll be able since their are several of em like 4 is it worth saving the sarco or is it a loss cause?

    Edit: it has come with great unfortunate news, the sarco did not make it, thank you to all who attempted to help it was appreciated but the sarco will not be forgotten

    submitted by /u/That-Pollution-6126
    [link] [comments]

    I'm having a problem on genesis part 1

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to do the boss fight for part one with the character I intend to take to part 2 so I can get the astrocetus saddle and hovercraft, but when I talk to HLN-A she doesnt give the arrival protocol option, did they change it or do I just have a glitch?

    submitted by /u/ClevelandFootballRT
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado question

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 07:28 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is the wrong sub. The nitrado sub looked dead. Some buddies and I are playing together on a nitrado server we rent. We want to play valguero as a primative plus. So we set our own boxes to prim+ and the server is set to prim+. When we load up we have access to all the engrams in normal ark and prim+. We really want the prim+ only experience. So do the non prim+ engrams have to be eliminated one by one in the code? Or are we doing something wrong? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/jonthejohn87
    [link] [comments]

    Downriver run is completely broken

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    Tried 4 times to get through it. Got stuck on the waterfall every time.

    submitted by /u/Brooks4117
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding Settings for fun?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    i play on a private server with friends, and its just for fun together. im looking for the best settings for breeding. like quick to breed, raise, and imprint. i did some looking around, but all ive really seen are some posts that are like 4+ years old. and by now im pretty sure the breeding settings would likely be different and i dont wanna mess anything up

    submitted by /u/JohnDoe12074
    [link] [comments]

    I play on Crystal isles and in the rock Drake cave i can't find a single egg, am i the only one or it's a common bug?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    Shadowmane left trigger ability

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    I was over on the Rockwell side and trying to get used to my Shadowmane and when I used it, my game lagged, we teleported after the lag, he was wild, still named, and actively hunting me down if I was anywhere near the area. What happened and how can I fix it?

    submitted by /u/Malthael550
    [link] [comments]

    Base decay

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    So I'm scratching my head a bit here, I'm building a base on Gen 2 and logged on today to find pillars that were supporting part of the base had auto decayed and I can't figure out what the problem Is. Some pillars were from the ground to the floor and some all the way up the side for texture on the walls. Any idea what's going wrong?

    submitted by /u/lokitheseraph
    [link] [comments]

    Non-Dedicated help

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    Trying to join a friend and the bar gets stuck at primal BP. Is there anyway to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Reasonable-East-6396
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me im begging

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    Recently I have brought ark on pc and since then I have been trying to connect to servers using IPs from arkservers.net through steam. Whenever I go to add the server in steam with the IP it just says 'server not responding' every single time. I have tried everything that I have found through research but nothing has worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

    submitted by /u/willnenormalheadlol6
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated Server Help

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Hi. So I've been looking online for ways to move a Dedicated Servers Data to a PC or to Another Xbox.
    After research I can conclude that there is no way to get this data easily especially too a PC. So keeping in mind that this data is stored locally on the Xbox. Would there be any way to transfer this data to another Xbox?

    submitted by /u/DatCheezeGuy
    [link] [comments]

    I’m playing on keyboard and mouse and when I toggle tool tips I cant see the crafting requirements for things

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    Gen 2 Manual Save

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:52 AM PDT

    Since Gen 2 the command "admincheat saveworld" has been disabled. Does anyone if it has been replaced and by which command?

    submitted by /u/Trentor_Z
    [link] [comments]

    Go watch and upvote want to see how far this gets

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Top 10 Genesis 2 Base locations https://youtu.be/sdE8TjwlFVc

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/hunterh1776
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel