• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 17, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Installing Gen2 through gamepass

    ARK on Xbox One Installing Gen2 through gamepass


    Installing Gen2 through gamepass

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 03:57 PM PDT

    When I go to the dlc it says not sold separately. Do I have to wait or is it a bug. I'm pretty sure gamepass gives you all dlcs

    submitted by /u/randomwraithmain
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to increase the weapon damage on things I can craft in inventory and smity?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Tek visor controls

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    I give up. Anyone have a clue on how to bring up the radial wheel for the Tek visor controls in Genesis 2? I've found it a couple of times by button mashing but nothing consist.

    submitted by /u/BrainyRedneck
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel