• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 16, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved *Space Dolphin noise*

    ARK: Survival Evolved *Space Dolphin noise*


    *Space Dolphin noise*

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:46 AM PDT

    Gen2 Honey Locations

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    Can you bring shadowmanes into all boss fights?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 11:05 AM PDT

    I haven't tried it yet but they would be great with their natural armor I think.

    submitted by /u/Darkarronian
    [link] [comments]

    How big and detailed do you want the Ark 2 map(s) to be?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:59 AM PDT

    Personally I would want to see an absolutely overwhelming dynamic world on a massive map, way bigger than any of the maps we've had on Ark: SE, with lots of different biomes, caves and underground networks, lakes, swamps, rivers, ruins, all that. It would feel incredible (and awesomely terrifying) to go on an adventure in a world so big. I think the technology will be there to make it happen.

    Ark: SE already does have a nice feel to it when it comes to exploration and adventure, with the various different biomes, but some maps would be better with more landmass imo.

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/berrylegend
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player - Progression suggestions?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    Hi All!!

    I got ARK back when it was just on Alpha & have over 1400 hours on the original map, as well as in the Biome changed original map. I've played Centre Map, that was fun. Ragnorak was the latest I played a lot of, and I really liked Aberration; although I didn't get too far in it. I didn't play Scorched Earth, or Extinction, and honestly, never really got to do the big bosses, or tek level stuff, as playing solo would get frustrating, and even with xp changes, I couldn't either get high enough, or have enough friends to try things out, without going in to mods, or hacks, or things to make it easier.

    I recently bought the Genesis Season Pass, after a friend showed me the trailers to Gen 1 & 2, and now I've seen that there is a lot of changes in the game, which is fantastic.

    My reason for posting though, is where should I start, my friend loves the look of Gen 1 & 2, but he's not really played much. I'm keen to experience as much of it as possible, and can see a lot of late nights in my future if I start up another server to play on.

    Can someone give me a semi non-spoiler over view of the game so far?

    Should I go with extinction first? or just jump straight to Gen 1 or 2? I never really felt that there was story line to the game, but it seems like there is at least now an over arching plot of some kind. Is it worth setting up multiple servers with the teleport function (again never used it) to experience the whole thing at once?

    submitted by /u/RoseyNZ21
    [link] [comments]

    Can dinos get mutations after being fed mutagen?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    Dino Spawning At Odd Levels

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    I've been playing on Genesis Part 2 on my rented server for Xbox and my friends and I have been noticing that despite the difficulty being at the highest it can go without it being stupid, we have yet to see anything over the level 120 or 128. Is anyone else having this problem? And is there any way to fix it? I'd like to find a 150.. of anything!

    submitted by /u/SoullessGaige
    [link] [comments]

    Ark engrams greyed out with a 0

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    We have done all the bosses on alpha and we t to gen 2 only to have all of our tek engrams greyed out with a 0 on them. We can use the transmitter but can't craft any of our tek stuff like replicator. Anyone else having this issue or how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/ninjaslayerash
    [link] [comments]

    anyone know what this deinoychus mutation could be?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    SOLO Ice Fishing (Alpha, Beta & Gamma).

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:31 AM PDT

    Diplocaulus TLC Concept #1

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:28 PM PDT

    Moths OP

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:53 AM PDT

    So, I'm a solo griefer on a private 1x Nitrado Valguero server with about 15 people total. So not really applicable as straight up PVP, but I've noticed moths are OP in battle.

    Not as damage dealers, obviously. I've gone head to head with larger dino armies, but I had groups of about 20 moths in the fight too.

    I only have about 20 100-150 spinos, 10 80-100 Rexes, and about 40 100+ Allos. Nothing special, no breeding, but I'm a solo player with less than 200 hours invested. (All I do all day is tame dinos in traps in chalk hills & emerald forest)

    Every other tribe (4-5 people) has about double the dinos. Time after time they try to raid me, thinking it's an easy resource grab. But having 20 moths making a constant cloud of no stamina, I haven't lost a single dino yet.

    Also, our admin is a dick and set Quetzal to be almost untamable. However, sending a squad of moths made it practically stand still mid-air until it was out.

    Tame moths people.

    submitted by /u/SpiDeeWebb
    [link] [comments]

    What are the odds? 120/145 levels pumped into movement speed (Wild)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Double Download?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    I've owned ARK on Steam for a while now, but uninstalled it a while ago. Went to install it last night when I went to work. First off, why the hell did it need to reserve 180 gigs of space on my drive? That's just insane considering its a 40 gig download. Then I go to boot the game up today only to find that I have to install the game again? Steam is still showing that the space is allocated and the game is installed, but I have to download it again. What the hell Wildcard.

    submitted by /u/stacks_kurogane
    [link] [comments]

    Giganotosaurus TLC Concept #1

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 06:43 PM PDT

    Ark isn't working

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    Ark isn't working

    I got ark a couple of days ago, but recently I got this error. Whenever I try to join singleplayer or join my friends I keep getting the same error.

    Does anyone know how to fix this?

    https://preview.redd.it/g2tkp8shno571.png?width=810&format=png&auto=webp&s=f98e831544f3b6d88538ce6896746857434792a3

    submitted by /u/Solid_pig
    [link] [comments]

    Lightning Wyvern Torpor?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    So Ive read a lot about lightning wyverns being able to deal torpor with their breath, however I have a HUD mod that lets me see health and torpor but no matter what I blast it only deals HP damage. Did I fall into an internet rabbit hole and convinced myself they do torpor or is there actually something up?

    submitted by /u/ansuz20341
    [link] [comments]

    What is starwing strike so broken on xbox?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    I litterally cant even play it sensitivity is to low you can't control it properly and if you press back in the left stick at all your stuck like that in k mode you can leave and you no longer have collision it's unplayable which means I can't tame any high level stryders

    submitted by /u/Big-Divide-4415
    [link] [comments]

    Cant fid mutagen in innards biome on SP

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    been going to the innards biome multiple times everyday for an 30+ minutes on SP looking for mutagen with the icon in the corner saying its "NeArbY" but i cant find any after thoroughly scanning through the entire biome multiple times, i searched flying around with tek armor, on a shadowmane, on a hoverskiff, etc but after checking the entire biome completely (even the ratholes), i am unable to find a single piece of mutagen with only time i have ever found some was at the entrance during my very first time visiting the biome. in every video i see, they find the stuff almost immediately after a quick fly-around yet it seems to be extremely rare for me the point i am wondering if it didn't just simply glitch out and no longer spawns. are you only able to see it when on foot or do you have to be insanely close for it to load in, is there something im just missing here? Im trying to get a bunch of r seeds along with some mutagen.

    submitted by /u/ZiggyH99
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about lava golem miniboss(ragnarok)

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    First... does his rock throw apply knock up or something like that? In my first run(with rocket launcher) everything was going alright until he hit me through the "cheesy ledge" and sent me flying out of it... still recovered but then got knocked up again and this time got stuck and died... and if it does apply knock up how do i counter it? Grappling to the ceiling while on the ledge? Velono immune to it?

    Second is about efficiency... which cave is better for the loot from cave loot table? Ice queen or lava elemental? I can get the deep sea loot easily in crystal isles but i need more BP saddles

    submitted by /u/0Galahad
    [link] [comments]

    Brontosaurus TLC concept #1

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:37 PM PDT

    Game keeps crashing while loading

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    ELI5: Bosses

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 10:53 AM PDT

    Solo PvP bob (I was an beta tester, then didn't play at all until last month).

    What the hell is up with the boss information floating around? I've been trying to research what's required to do a simple Gamma fight.

    Everywhere I look, I find people bragging about the size of their dino army, and quite possibly lying about ridiculous stats. (For instance, someone saying they only took 10-15 of their lvl 150 megs into broodmother that have 15k hp and 600% damage, which is mathematically impossible)

    Instead of "probably need about 15-20 lvl 150-200 rexes pumping only health and melee," people go into these 30 paragraph descriptions of where they caught dinos, imprinting and dumping the stats for each of them.

    Can somebody guesstimate on simple terms the amount and level of say, rexes/Allos/spinos only (no synergies with other dinos), to walk into a gamma arena and have a fighting chance?

    I'd try going to the arena naked, but that's such a one sided fight, I wouldn't get any usable info.

    From the wiki, just the dragon fight with 100k hp and fire breath doing 20% over 5 seconds I'd need to do at least 4k dps to deal 100k in 25 seconds just to make it a toss up.

    That translates to 26 lvl 100 Rexes with 250% damage (62 base). Does that sound right?

    One gamma dragon = 26 lvl 100 Rexes?

    Not to be incredulous but is it THAT hard to break it down for bobs?

    submitted by /u/SpiDeeWebb
    [link] [comments]

    A question

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Can a Maewing take care of a wyvern without milk or will it still need milk can you let me know

    submitted by /u/Consistent_Fruit3728
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel