• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 10, 2021

    Ark PS4 Events

    Ark PS4 Events


    Events

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    How do I add an event to my single player game? I would love to do a Halloween one as they are my favorite but can't figure out how to add it. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/lano113
    [link] [comments]

    Horizontal black bat in the middle of the screen?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Its noticable enough to be annoying but not effect gameplay any fix? (on gen 2)

    submitted by /u/trashaccountguyandDK
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with people on Managarmr

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Me and some more friends have been playing on a pvp server and lately we've been getting attacked by people on Manas, is there anything in the game that can help us protect ourselves from them? (I'm kind of a new player and have no dlcs)

    submitted by /u/itsf3lixx
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone here play pve offical and not able to transfer characters to genesis part 2?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    How do I get all my stuff on to another ps4

    Posted: 10 Jun 2021 01:55 AM PDT

    Been playing Ark on my son's PS4. Bought my own now I want to Start a new character but get my hands on the base and dino's and stuff. Is there a way to do this by joining a tribe or whatever? And what mistakes should we be careful of during the whole process. Thanks in advance for any help.

    submitted by /u/hackersdontcount77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel