• Breaking News

    Friday, June 11, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved The filthiest casual returns!

    ARK: Survival Evolved The filthiest casual returns!


    The filthiest casual returns!

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:44 AM PDT

    Hi All..... again!

    I have returned with more questions for a game that I suck at and yet for some reason cannot stop playing! Thanks for all your advice before. My progress boomed!

    I am playing The Island and I am near the green monolith thingy near a waterfall. I am Level 68 PVE Single player

    1. Anyway to find missing dinos? I went to tame a Theri and when I came back they were gone! No notification they died and nothing could beat them in this area. I had a stego L78, Trike L84 and Pteranodon L62. House was in sight of the theri and they were right by it.
    2. Any guide on what's best use of materials? So I just got my first batch of Obsidian and spent it all on Polymer.... I don't know if that was a good call.... I also don't know what to do with Polymer now I have it. I was going to make the pistol but as Polymer to me is so rare is that the best use of early polymer?
    3. Moschops!? So I have read they are an amazing tame for beginners.... but you need Rare flowers, cooked prime meat, organic polymer, collect 139,377 brown rocks and defeat the destroyer of worlds. How is that an early game requirement for a slug with legs? The destroyer and rocks are a joke btw. Is the order random in what they wanna eat? Do you bring all 20 items??

    Once again I ask for your assistance and I have tried wikis and YouTube but they both make these things either hard to understand or just make them look easy.

    submitted by /u/Drildosaggins
    [link] [comments]

    Help, ark has an error message and crashes

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:20 AM PDT

    Ankylosaurus TLC Concept #1

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    Shadowmane Natural Armor scaling

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    So I have been trying to figure out how the shadowmane natural armor works. Every single one I have tamed has 124.8 armor but I keep seeing online that it scales. So just wondering if anyone had any insights they could share with me so I can understand what I am missing.

    submitted by /u/Reollus1
    [link] [comments]

    Survive the ark

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    I know you're supposed to be able to leave this mission after one round, but I can't seem to find out how to leave it.

    Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/phreaken
    [link] [comments]

    ARK THE ISLAND HELP PLS

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    i have never defeated a boss in ark before what boss is the least difficult and what dinos should i use .the island

    submitted by /u/ARKfrog_man
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone managed to complete Bulbdog Fetch on alpha?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    Can't seem to do it. Get down to one or two Bulldogs left and the Megalosaurs eat them before I can even get to them. Anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/Muuzen
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with yet another bug...

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:18 AM PDT

    On extinction, wherever I go, I cast a gigantic shadow around me (like an ufo would be flying above) and bring the damn eclipse wherver i go.

    What is causing this? What can be done? This is on extinction, i played before scorched earth, island, ragnarok, center and aberration with no such issues.

    is it a setting? a bug?

    ty in advance...

    submitted by /u/stark33per
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my girlfriend thought it would be a good idea to start YouTube with Ark. We like to think that we're funny.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Genesis Part 1 Teleports Combining

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    My friend and I play on a private, dedicated host server that he hosts himself. About when Genesis Part 2 came out, a lot of teleports have been merged together for seemingly no reason. For example, we had built a base near the West volcanic teleport, but now it teleports you to the NW teleport and NW is still NW. SE and E Bog and now both SE bog. NW, N, NE, and E Ocean are all NW now. I'm sure there are more, but that is what I have confirmed so far.

    Has anyone else had this happen to them? Does anyone know a potential fix to this?

    submitted by /u/noran6002
    [link] [comments]

    Toilet not craftable?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    I have all the ingredients in my inventory to craft the toilet but i can't craft....am i forgetting something...? Its on genesis 2.

    submitted by /u/Mistwood88
    [link] [comments]

    New ark community events series starting soon

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Tool tips not working on xbox one

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    When I hover my cursor over the item or engram, the tool tip won't show up, I have them turned on with the button next to the search bar.

    submitted by /u/oranj6358
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    In genesis 2, the new engrams are past level 105. How do i get past level 105?

    submitted by /u/RumleHjulerJes
    [link] [comments]

    Armor Combo Question, Wearing weak armor with strong armor

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 08:17 AM PDT

    I been wondering, if someone is wearing hide pants but all other armor is flak, ignoring durability, if you shoot his hide pants do u do more damage than shooting his flak chest?

    submitted by /u/trminatorhmk
    [link] [comments]

    they tried to wipe our carno

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:44 AM PDT

    In my True Solo series I show the insanity that is the Astrodelphis]

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:43 AM PDT

    GENESIS PART 2 MOTHERSHIP FULL REVEAL/SHOWCASE *4K*

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 02:56 AM PDT

    Genesis 2: ran out of memory error

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    Running out of memory on this map alone (i have 6gb VRAM and 16gb ram), and I play fine on other maps. Anyone else having this issue? What can I do?

    submitted by /u/rororoxor
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding mutations question

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    I have a question about stacking my mutations. I've been breeding Dimorphs on official PVE and am getting close to the 20 counter on my male side. Unfortunately, i have no clean lines as i was just randomly breeding. I did tame a level 5 female, with 0% effectiveness, and its only 5 points in HP and DMG.

    I plan to clone her a few times, then try and get a mating pair of all HP and DMG mutations, and no points anywhere else.

    Once the mating pair is established, i only accept mutations if the baby is a male and it then becomes the new stud.

    Am i doing that correctly? Will that allow me to pass the 20 counter like we see in some of these crazy lines like 10000/20

    submitted by /u/DanicaHamlin
    [link] [comments]

    Tek bow requires you to learn it now?

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    I can no longer equip my tek bow, but i dont see in patch notes that you have to learn it to equip??

    submitted by /u/Exodus180
    [link] [comments]

    SOLO King of Swing Grand Prix (Alpha, Beta & Gamma)

    Posted: 11 Jun 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel