• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 24, 2021

    Ark PS4 Starting new maps

    Ark PS4 Starting new maps


    Starting new maps

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 03:56 AM PDT

    So I played the Island single player, halfway through I started using creative mode to build stuff and got kind of addicted to it. Specially because I didnt know what I was doing, learning most of the mechanics and stuff.

    I ascended and now Im looking to start a new map.

    Which would you recommend? Scorched Earth, Aberration or Extinction?

    Also, would you recommend I upload my survivor, or begin a new character?

    On another note... how do PVE servers work? I dont have any friends playing this game, but I would like to try joining some server.

    Sorry for all the questions!

    submitted by /u/shadowfax9311
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for feedback ��

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    Dinos, app crashing

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    I'm trying to bring dinos in from another map to gen 2 single player, they are dinos you can find on the map but whenever I try to bring them over the app crashes, any ideas why?

    submitted by /u/lano113
    [link] [comments]

    annoying split screen

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    they need to add a vertical split screen

    submitted by /u/BananananaBandit
    [link] [comments]

    Tanking tek turrets

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    Ok so i have a question what is the Best dino to tank tek turrets ?

    submitted by /u/Elpera29
    [link] [comments]

    Can't get in my nitrado server.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    I rented an ark nitrado server so that I could play on my PS4. On my computer it says that it's already up and running and I can also already see it in the server list. I had set up a password for it already too. So I tried getting in for the first time but it sais that it keeps timing out and won't let me in. I already tried resetting the server but it still keeps timing out. The ping is 9999 not sure if that is the problem. (I used to have a server last year but canceled it. That one used to worked fine so I'm not sure why this one isnt).

    EDIT: I rented another server and it works. So I guess imma just wait til the other cancels by itself.

    submitted by /u/soulofdeath1
    [link] [comments]

    HELP

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 04:24 AM PDT

    plz help me for almost a year i can't see floating names but its on. i can't find any way to fix it on ps4 so i need help from the ark ps4 community.

    submitted by /u/KingSkrod
    [link] [comments]

    Carno island cave artifact not spawning?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 01:08 PM PDT

    I've been starting to do my first caves and the artifact that was in carno island didn't spawn. Any help?

    submitted by /u/TonySyeet
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to change the controls?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    I looked in setting but all I saw was what each button did

    submitted by /u/bon444
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about Servers

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 04:10 PM PDT

    I'm wondering what the requirements are to create a cluster server on PS4. I only have two PS4s to work with so I'm pretty sure I can't cluster but I'm still intrigued to know about it.

    I'm also wondering about what a dedicated server offers in relation to a non-dedicated server. One notable benefit I was wondering about is if it's possible to transfer items/dinos from other arks whatsoever or if that's strictly a cluster thing.

    I really want to be able to get items and dinos from different arks without having to own like 12 PS4s.

    submitted by /u/EchodaDolphin
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone know what stats you should be looking for on snow owls?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel