• Breaking News

    Monday, July 19, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One New one : hi i am new , and just tamed this beatiful unnamed beast , type a name and i'll pick my favorite

    ARK on Xbox One New one : hi i am new , and just tamed this beatiful unnamed beast , type a name and i'll pick my favorite


    New one : hi i am new , and just tamed this beatiful unnamed beast , type a name and i'll pick my favorite

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 09:56 AM PDT

    Strangest glitch I’ve seen so far.. I couldn’t even get out of the air, just kept floating higher lol

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Colorful dinos when first spawning in.

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    I've noticed when first spawning in a game that there's sometimes really colorful dinosaurs. (lets say cyan, blue, pink, green, etc.) I upped my difficulty so I could get stronger dinosaurs, but ended up having to use a cheat command to wipe the Dino's because they were still spawning really low level. ( lvls lower than 10 half the time.) Now all the dinosaurs are plain and earthy colors, which ik is usually normal, but I'm wondering if there's anyway I can bring back the colorful Dino's without having to start a new server entirely. I like the progress I made, but I hate how dull it is with just green and brown Dino's. It was way more fun seeing colorful Dino's. It only happens occasionally when you first spawn in a new game, but I noticed that colorful Dino's would still spawn regularly initial to the wipe.

    submitted by /u/MelloeSkye
    [link] [comments]

    Another day , another one . Thanks for the support! Pick a name(still a girl)

    Posted: 19 Jul 2021 01:55 AM PDT

    The duel of a lifetime

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Creature suggestion for new lost island map THE BEARDOG

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    More Element Dust

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    Getting ready to start an element dust farm and wanna know what stat (if any) affects the amount of element dust/scrap/oil/electronics dropped. Any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Thirteen31Media
    [link] [comments]

    Wild mantis food won't go down

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 09:34 AM PDT

    I think I know the answer to this but I have to try. I've got a mantis I want to tame but her food won't go down and she's losing health instead. I had to drag her across water and she lost stamina and eating put her stamina back up and her food to 0 and I had to wait to feed her again as she lost health. Now after feeding her again her food is maxed and won't go down and her health is slowly draining. Is there any way to salvage this? I've already tried healing with an owl and tek pistol and she's ko'd atm. I'm on official servers so I can't mess with or have messed with any settings.

    Edit: I suppose drag was the wrong word, I lured her across a body of water to my trap that I tame mantis in. She lost stamina from swimming.

    submitted by /u/Zaleros
    [link] [comments]

    The Criodrakon boreas the terror of the heavens

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 07:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel