• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 18, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Only TRUE ark players know how this is possible

    ARK: Survival Evolved Only TRUE ark players know how this is possible


    Only TRUE ark players know how this is possible

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 12:38 AM PDT

    Hope you all had as much fun with the summer event as these two are about to

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:28 AM PDT

    ARK's John Marston!

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    The duel of a lifetime

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Rat holes in Eldritch Isles?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Title. Mostly looking to establish a base that's hidden but in the isles to farm element shards. Thanks in advance for any replies. I'm playing on Official.

    submitted by /u/StoreFew5946
    [link] [comments]

    Tek Styrder transmitter not accessible, please fix, Xbox Official

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 03:04 AM PDT

    We can't use our lovely walking transmitter anymore. Drops are hard to find near us so that was our way around that. Please fix

    submitted by /u/MessyShinguard
    [link] [comments]

    Shadowmanes

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 09:26 AM PDT

    Today I tamed my first shadowmane and I want to have good stats, use mutagen and do an army of them for bosses. So here's my question: what are some good base stats for shadowmanes? (Health, melee mainly)

    submitted by /u/Somehone321
    [link] [comments]

    Can you beat ark on primitive plus and still earn all the achievements for beating the game?

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    [PVP] Can these turrets hold a raid for a while and are they well placed (not overlapping each other)?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    My base tour (Ragnarok)

    Posted: 18 Jul 2021 04:42 AM PDT

    What you guys think about that area?

    On the hill up there i was wanting to do a green house, making some stairs or a elevator

    Sorry for the bad recording, i play on geforce now

    submitted by /u/DectorShadow
    [link] [comments]

    Mutagen on cloned dinos?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    I was working on my R-Giga breeding and was wondering if I could clone one I just tamed and mutagen the clone as well.

    Does anyone know if that works?

    UPDATE: Yes, you can mutagen clones. No you cannot mutagen a clone of a mutagen'd original dino.

    submitted by /u/johnwaynejw
    [link] [comments]

    PvP combat tips?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 05:58 PM PDT

    I've played on the officials solo for a few months now, and I've gotten fairly decent at base building and raids. My biggest fear on officials is fighting other players, I just don't know how to approach a fight, especially when they have bolas and you're one hit away from 30 seconds of not being able to move. Anyone got any tips for fighting players, and what are the best kinds of weapons to use in such encounters?

    submitted by /u/Wazakkadakka
    [link] [comments]

    Memes

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    Can i play with my friends (Epic Games)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    I want to know if i can play with my friends on our private server (non-dedicated). We tried to play together year ago and we couldn't. And if u know how can i play with my friends pls explain how.

    submitted by /u/RengoEnjoyer
    [link] [comments]

    Rockwell Gamma - Tribe Mates Can't Enter Boss Fight (Gen 2)

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 08:16 PM PDT

    One of our tribemates has completed all the missions but whenever he activates the gamma no one else teleports with him. Is there a solution?

    submitted by /u/_longTime
    [link] [comments]

    What to do?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    What to do?

    What to do with all this hide?

    i have like 10k of this shit stocked

    Also, sorry for the portuguese language :c

    im 10 minutes i get like 2k of hide and i realy dunno what to do with it

    submitted by /u/DectorShadow
    [link] [comments]

    Deep sea diving stats and damage?

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    So two things. First, I was wondering what kind of build I should have for diving after deep sea crates?

    As well, I've been looking at dinos to prepare for this, and I'm seeing stuff about a damage over time effect when you get deep underwater. Is this something that will happen to the player or only dinos?

    submitted by /u/DemanaDemonica
    [link] [comments]

    genesis 2 and devs

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    so many parts of the map you can't build in if it seems hidden in any way even if its not a crawl or easily soakable the devs put no build legit everywhere but left a ton of meshholes and only reason some spots are left is cause they know meks can meshattack the bases there so they leave em up I'm tired of this game being horrible you need thousands of little base spots that are hidden not 1-3 per map so cheaters can get em

    submitted by /u/Relevant-Guarantee25
    [link] [comments]

    Samiegan - My entry into the Lost Island Creature Contest

    Posted: 17 Jul 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    I entered the creature competition Studio Wildcard are holding for their upcoming DLC.
    Problem is, it hardly seems to be getting any traction/views - stuck somewhere in the myriad of entries due to the time it took me around work and things to work on it.

    So in the hope of just raising awareness of my entry and getting eyes on the page, I thought I would share it here. Thank you if you decide to upvote it in the competition and get it more exposure.

    https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/627893-samiegan/

    Peace!

    submitted by /u/Active_Translator152
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel