• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 11, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One My port/headquarters that I'm quite proud of. My first ever bigger base(not a box) and I did it solo, with tools only. Dinos were just used in base defense/crystal gathering.

    ARK on Xbox One My port/headquarters that I'm quite proud of. My first ever bigger base(not a box) and I did it solo, with tools only. Dinos were just used in base defense/crystal gathering.


    My port/headquarters that I'm quite proud of. My first ever bigger base(not a box) and I did it solo, with tools only. Dinos were just used in base defense/crystal gathering.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    Everybody builds a house with a dino pen in some form in ARK so this is my take on a large house with a dino pen ����

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    Plan to load poly into achatinas and trade for bobs for GP. Btw, poly holds way more stacks than fabs and increases spoiler timer from 30 mins to 3 hours.

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    In a couple of hours you will see how this ended

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    Damage is super high in Singleplayer

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 07:18 PM PDT

    I'm having trouble with dinos have 500% melee damage from the start, and I can't get rid of it. I've set all the Dino stats that include melee to the minimum, but it only takes it down to 300%. I was wondering if any of you knew how to fix it.

    submitted by /u/Thelitlchiz2008
    [link] [comments]

    I own a ArkPrim+ Nitrado server and for some reason I can’t put carbon in the forge for steel, same with a few more items in some craft structures, any ideas how to fix??

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    XBOX Graphics Setting Help

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:29 PM PDT

    I have been playing Ark on my Xbox One S for a while now. I even have a good internet connection - a good 400 mbps but I still suffer from horrible frames about 16-20 while I'm hosting a non-dedicated server with my friends. What should be the optimal graphics settings in your Xbox and in-game settings to hopefully make it run better?

    submitted by /u/speedy660
    [link] [comments]

    Link to the Discord Join the discord for a free colored Starter Griffin

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:09 PM PDT

    Dino damage modifiers

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:01 PM PDT

    Thyla won’t knock out?!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    I'm trying to tame a max level thyla on extinction, I got it trapped, knocked it out and started feeding it but then some corrupted stegos came and hit it which ruined the effectiveness. I let it wake back up so I could try the tame again with full effectiveness but it won't get knocked out again. The first time I knocked it out it took about 20-30 darts but now the second time I've put over 50 into it and it still won't knock out. Can someone explain?

    submitted by /u/General----
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Cross Platform? Is It Supportive to All Platform

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:58 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel