• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 10, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved I like the sound they make when they die!

    ARK: Survival Evolved I like the sound they make when they die!


    I like the sound they make when they die!

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    What combat would you guys want to see in ark 2?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    I'd like to see:

    • Souls like melee
    • Perk based leveling instead of stats
    • Way better dino AI
    • A more fleshed out/balanced raiding system
    submitted by /u/hop_on_cop
    [link] [comments]

    how hard are the gen2 bosses

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    im playing gen 2 solo, and i tamed an astrodelphis, but now i need a repy to make the saddle, but for that i need to beat a boss, so how hard is the first boss?

    submitted by /u/AshorK0
    [link] [comments]

    s+ pull resources not working

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    i have s+ on my world, and i can get all the s+ structures, but there is no resource pull button which is the main reason i wanted the mod.

    submitted by /u/AshorK0
    [link] [comments]

    Downriver Run (Alpha, Beta & Gamma)

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Oh god no, my poor jerboa is getting sacrificed by my tribemate. This happened back in my bob days lmao

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:27 PM PDT

    battle

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    When does arkpoc next wipe and does anyone wanna tribe on it

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Aberration cryopod malfunction

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Yesterday I bought all the ark dlcs and I'm playing solo on abberation today. I use a few mods (s+, krakens better dinos, ark additions but i never thought that they would affect cryopods.

    Basically I tried to deploy my abberant deinsuchus that i tamed on abberation after cryoing it but it keeps just saying "cannot deploy class disallowed"

    Is there a command that I can use to turn off the setting that is preventing this?

    submitted by /u/Gyrafosphere
    [link] [comments]

    Maewings are busted at grabbing wyvern eggs

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 12:20 AM PDT

    Anyone know if Dino transfers are possible to Gen 2?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 08:15 AM PDT

    Steam or Xbox Gamepass for PC

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 02:00 AM PDT

    I think this might be a bit of a no brainer, but:

    I'm already paying for Xbox for PC, but does the steam version run better? More reliably? Less craply?

    Tell me your experiences.

    submitted by /u/Yankee6X
    [link] [comments]

    Steam: Unable to buy Aberration DLC as a gift?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    I bought Ark for a buddy and we played through Ragnarok.

    He likes the idea of Aberration so I wanted to gift him that DLC as well, but I cannot. I see the DLC listed as $9.99 but no option to buy, it just says I already own it.

    The Genesis Season Pass doesn't say it includes Aberration

    Soooo WTF?

    submitted by /u/gummby8
    [link] [comments]

    Opinion on TEK Stryder related crashes

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    Has anyone had to deal with continous server crashes because of berry harvesting with stryder? I imagine it being worse than brontos because of how popular they are.

    submitted by /u/Ruikapu
    [link] [comments]

    Before Ark 2 Comes Out

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    Do you guys think it would be cool to get some extra tools before Ark 2 comes out? I love all the new additions to the game in Gen 2 and it surprises me how much I wanted to get to the point of getting the Tek Canteen. Makes me think it would be really cool to have a Tek Tier harvesting tool, whether it's a Tek Pick, a machine like the Mining Tool but Tek Tier, or maybe some other cool thing.

    At this point, I think they could do just about anything since Ark 2 will be here in a while and they may as well make the game just really fun while we wait. (Not that it's not already too fun, I'm crazy addicted already.)

    Anyway, what do you all think? Any ideas yourselves?

    submitted by /u/Daethbane
    [link] [comments]

    My Allos Keep Teleporting??

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    I'm currently only playing single player. I have a variety of tames, but I have 7 allos for their eggs. I keep them parked near my oviraptor so they'll have an egg boost, but there's just one problem, technically two.

    If I'm within render distance of my allos, they won't lay eggs no matter how long it's been; which is weird because all my other dinosaurs lay eggs just fine. So, I have to travel around outside my base for a bit for them to lay eggs, which wouldn't be a problem, except a lot of the time when I come back, around 3 to 4 of my allos have all teleported to different areas outside my base.

    There was once or twice when ALL of them had teleported to different areas and it was a nightmare.

    This doesn't happen to any of my other tames, just specifically my allos. It doesn't even happen to the oviraptor I keep near them. Has anybody ever had a bug like this?? Is there any way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/5kMS
    [link] [comments]

    (NEW 2021) The Absolute BEST Way On How To Farm Hide FAST!?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:56 AM PDT

    Some Dino's Missing from Feeding Trough list

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    Using SS tek troughs to adjust which dinos eat from where (so everyone doesnt eat my fish meat for my otters) and noticed a good handful of creatures are missing from the options list, Bloodstalker, Magmasaur, etc. The creatures ive noticed missing are custom added to my server using the simple spawners mod, however a few added this way do show up (Snow owls and gachas for example) anyone know how i can add their names to the trough options?

    submitted by /u/Krieg-Emeritus
    [link] [comments]

    Are all of Arks Corrupted Dinosaurs strong enough to defeat Arks Bosses?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 03:15 AM PDT

    ARK Memes

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:42 PM PDT

    Yo I'm a Official Ark PvPer on PlayStation. I made a montage and I would appreciate it if you could check it out.

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    Structure + without added engrams?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    I basically want to build anywhere but i want the vanilla experience. All those extra engrams seem interesting but im not really interested in learning them all yet, maybe once i gotten into tek stuff.

    submitted by /u/TspoonLady
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel