• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 12, 2021

    Ark PS4 I am on ps4 singleplayer valguero trying to summon the vr variants of the creatures but none of the 4 types of command i've tried works can anyone explain this or help me

    Ark PS4 I am on ps4 singleplayer valguero trying to summon the vr variants of the creatures but none of the 4 types of command i've tried works can anyone explain this or help me


    I am on ps4 singleplayer valguero trying to summon the vr variants of the creatures but none of the 4 types of command i've tried works can anyone explain this or help me

    Posted: 12 Aug 2021 01:37 AM PDT

    How do u find tek dinos?

    Posted: 11 Aug 2021 11:29 PM PDT

    I am very confused see CA we in the inter net there is many different tek dinos but I've only seen on in game and it was a parasaur so where are all the others from the internet

    submitted by /u/FroMan69420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel