• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 15, 2021

    Ark PS4 I’m new to the game and have only been playing for 3 days and I’m super proud of this Dino I tamed and I need a name for it so please give me any suggestions you have

    Ark PS4 I’m new to the game and have only been playing for 3 days and I’m super proud of this Dino I tamed and I need a name for it so please give me any suggestions you have


    I’m new to the game and have only been playing for 3 days and I’m super proud of this Dino I tamed and I need a name for it so please give me any suggestions you have

    Posted: 15 Aug 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    What should I do with my tek quetz

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:43 PM PDT

    Tamed a high level tek quetz but idk what to do with it

    submitted by /u/MindlessPig
    [link] [comments]

    Can you transfer cryopoded dinos to other maps

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    I did something stupid.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    I made a tribe, tamed/made stuff, left the tribe. I lost all my stuff that i tamed/made while in the tribe.

    submitted by /u/Choco_mil
    [link] [comments]

    Weird glitches on SP

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    So I play exclusively single player cause I'm not a fan of playing solo on a server with very low and slow official settings and stupid high unofficial settings and I've been having some difficulties.

    Recently my levels and engrams have been resetting every time I load up the world. My levels reset from 102 to 66 and the available points range from 3-10 on every log in. My engrams are pretty consistently reset and seem like they've been saved from a previous time in the world. Another small bug is when I turn my hud off and back on my tames names don't pop up until I'm right next to them but a reset fixed that.

    Anybody know what's going on or how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/JayJayChrome1994
    [link] [comments]

    Can't create a dedicated server on my PS5.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    Hi guys. I'm trying to create a dedicated server on my PS5 for my friend and I since we got sick of the tethering that occurs on the non-dedicated servers. When I get to the admin manager thing, none of the buttons I click do anything like "invite friends" etc... In the end I end up going back to the main menu cuz I can't figure it out. Help?

    submitted by /u/DarthNihilus_501st
    [link] [comments]

    Getting sent bacc to main menu after trying to login to official servet?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:55 PM PDT

    Anyone having this issue today? I've tried resetting my ps5 and it still the same shit

    submitted by /u/Hoshiesic
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to fix the Extinction domes not loading their sky boxes in correctly?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:40 PM PDT

    So I've been playing Extinction for the past couple of days, and it worked fine for 10+ hours, but now all of a sudden the sky boxes in the domes are broken. I know what the problem is already, there's two boundaries, one that replaces the dome sky box with the wasteland sky box (out), and one that replaces the wasteland sky box with the dome sky box (in), and the two have been inverted for whatever reason. Unfortunately, I don't know how to fix it and it's extremely disorienting. This has been a problem since Extinction's launch back in 2018 so it should have been fixed by now, but it clearly isn't.

    submitted by /u/Conklin03
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel