• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 28, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Can someone tell me if ark on steam is always this dead? Just got it on pc hoping to play unofficial and it has almost no players.

    ARK: Survival Evolved Can someone tell me if ark on steam is always this dead? Just got it on pc hoping to play unofficial and it has almost no players.


    Can someone tell me if ark on steam is always this dead? Just got it on pc hoping to play unofficial and it has almost no players.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 05:51 PM PST

    Motivation…

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 10:18 AM PST

    Running out of motivation 2 play ark….. can I have some help?

    submitted by /u/Conscious-Tax2779
    [link] [comments]

    Servercrashing while in Mission on Genesis 2

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 04:26 PM PST

    Hello,

    My friend and I wanted to do the Survive the Ark Mission on Gen 2 on Gamma difficulty as we need to do that to be able to beat the boss. We tried on Friday and everything went well until the last wave. Everything stopped, I couldn't see him moving, he couldn't see me moving and a few seconds later we were kicked from the server. I took us a few tries to get back onto the server and tried again. Again, same result. On the last wave the whole server crashes, as we noticed later, and everybody online on this server gets to respawn without their inventory and having no way to retrieve it.

    I looked a bit through the forums and reddit and barely could find anything, only posts that were about 6 months old. Now we do both play on Xbox on a server cluster hosted at Nitrado but none of us is the Admin. He plays on the Xbox One X and I play on the Series X if that has anything to do with that.

    Two big issues are bothing me here especially. For one, we cannot finish this mission which is extremely annoying especially since it is quite fun. And we can, if we want to, literally grief the whole server and let everybody loose their inventory whenever we please. Of course only people who are online but still. Does anybody know about this issue and if so, how can we prevent it from happening?

    submitted by /u/Bon_A_Parte
    [link] [comments]

    Comprehensive DIY Guide to configure Boss difficulty TO Official Servers

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 07:41 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel