• Breaking News

    Monday, November 29, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Rex triplets with colour mutation

    ARK: Survival Evolved - Rex triplets with colour mutation


    Rex triplets with colour mutation

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 04:50 AM PST

    My gigantopithecus after I put a pink ghillie helmet on it:

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 06:53 AM PST

    Easy mode

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 11:10 AM PST

    renewed armored cruiser

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 01:54 AM PST

    Favourite flyer

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 04:44 AM PST

    FRAWG

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 04:41 AM PST

    One of the best things I like about Aberration

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 01:29 AM PST

    These berries are making me sleepy ngl.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 06:07 PM PST

    Caught in the act

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 11:16 AM PST

    Okay, guys what kind of creature is that? Spotted on Valguero, Small islands, I just can't figure it out

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 02:06 PM PST

    [UPDATE] Thanks for the help ya'all I finally got two new flying dinos as you can see 2 argentavis really thanks for helping me https://www.reddit.com/r/ARK/comments/r4xp45/help/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 10:53 AM PST

    Favourite starter tame?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 01:19 PM PST

    Heya so this is weird

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 11:35 PM PST

    So I tend to play single-player, this one time (on the island) I was flying over the redwoods as ya do and I spotted a lovely supply beam thing that looked worthy so I went by it, checked the area, and started my desent. Yknow. As you do. But then I quickly went back up. I'm not sure what it was but there was something in the tree? I'm unfamiliar with anything that can climb the trees. It's been awhile now but I recall it being medium to large size and maybe 4 legs? I kinda flew off in a hurry as I had no idea what it was and didn't want to risk losing my prize flyer. I'm very curious as to what it could be. as it's making me worry about even flying over the already dangerous redwoods. Maybe a bug?

    submitted by /u/kkiioo112
    [link] [comments]

    Spinosaur wont leave me alone.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 06:20 AM PST

    So im new, i got maybe 20 hours in, im on the island. A spinosaur showed up the other day across the lagoon. I thought what the fuck is that thing? As i watched it rip around glowing red tearing anything apart that crossed its path. Thought to myself sure glad its way over there. And i went about my buisness.

    Little time passes and i decide i should check where this fellas at, gotta stay safe. Well now hes on my side of the lagoon and im a fair bit uncomfortable about this, but its okay hes busy killing a triceratops. Decide just to be safe ill stay inside for a bit do some crafting. After a few minutes theres a bit of a commotion outside. I turn and look out my window just in time to see this asshole absolutely obliterate dylan the dilphosaur. Enraged and terrified i run outside. I must not let estaban and tyrone meet this same horrible fate.

    As quick i was to travel outside the spinosaur was quicker to one shot me. Its like he knew if he killed dylan it would draw me out of the house like this spinosaur was an op gamer drawing a boss out only to one shot him. Maybe i should of stayed inside but i was quick to learn that wouldnt really have helped. You see i spawned back into my house in the warmth of my bed. Felt really bad for my guy, all warm and tucked in, having sweet dreams then waking up to the giant menace outside.

    No sooner then i crawled out of bed the thatch walls around me began exploding and i was dead again. Aparently thatch bursts into a pile of leaves basically when attacked. Definitely wont build a house out of that shit again. But hey my wood window walls appear to have held up...

    So this time i spawn in using random island spawn three, and i land just a little ways from my house. I slowly creep up to a sand dune and peer over the top. No sign of spiney, also no sign of esteban or tyrone. My heart sinks slightly. Poor esteban and tyrone. As i squat there remorsefully a shadow looms over me and i am one shot, maybe i should call it one hit again. Fucker got behind me somehow.

    I use the same spawn spot very similar results. At this point i try the other two easy island spots but im not even able to get close to my house without dying.

    This has been a quick recap. About four hours of time have passed that ive been trying to figure out what to do. Its late, i turn it off and go to bed.

    So i wake up today, and i cant stop thinking about yesterdays events. This feels like a legitimate problem in my life. Theres a dinosaur in my yard and he keeps killing me.

    Alot of me says just give up and move, spinosaur won. Another part of me thinks just wait it out and he will despawn. Then theres a part of me thats like this glowing red devil has it out for me and will follow me all over the map. Hes the only dino ive ever seem with this ungodly red aura coming off of him, pretty sure ive seen spinos before but not like this.

    Anyway I think i have to give it one last try. The plan is to spawn on the same beach and hope to be able to put some distance between me and spiney. If i manage this then i will basically start from scratch make a small temporary shelter out of wood this time and then try to build an army of parasuars and the turtle looking fella. Hopefully they will distract the spinosaur while i pepper him with my sling shot. I dont know maybe im naive but if im successful it will be just like when esteban the raptor first decided to walk into my house through the open front door. Five deaths late esteban was all mine. All this trouble spino has caused me i feel like i need a victory. So how many turtles and parasaurs will i need for operation dino shield and how many rocks will i need to shoot. Hopeing some vetrans could weigh in on how i might approach this situation. For all i know when i log back in he will be gone and all this planning will be in vain. Either way wish me luck. Thanks for reading my trials and tribulations. This game is such an emotional rollercoaster, maybe i should stop naming my dinosaurs so i dont get so attached.

    submitted by /u/TheRealBradGoodman
    [link] [comments]

    The classic grab and go ��

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 12:07 PM PST

    False banned

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 10:47 AM PST

    I just got false banned off the lost Era pve server for punching a featherlight and doing 0 damge because we were in separate tribes how is this even fair

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/sockcatman
    [link] [comments]

    New Woolly Brachiosaurus variant from Additions.

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 05:05 PM PST

    I honestly can’t believe this just happened ��

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 07:46 PM PST

    Help

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 07:01 AM PST

    I just started playing ark I'm playing the island map and I only got the Pteranodon where can I find other flying dinos I've been looking for flying dinos but can't find any only pteranodon

    submitted by /u/Sensitive-Shower8882
    [link] [comments]

    Just released that i love snow owls❄

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 10:25 AM PST

    Non-Dedicated Server question

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 11:14 AM PST

    How intensive are non-dedicated servers? I've been leaving the map up over night so a friend can still play while I sleep. Is there a way for him to access it without me being logged in? Also.. if not, is it safer for the health of my computer to just rent a server? My computer seems to handle it fine but I'm honestly not all that tech savvy.

    submitted by /u/MoodyBearsKill
    [link] [comments]

    The Hive Arcade Cluster

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 09:16 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel