• Breaking News

    Monday, November 29, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Does anyone know why im getting this error when i try to start a new singleplayer world just downloaded the game

    ARK: Survival Evolved Does anyone know why im getting this error when i try to start a new singleplayer world just downloaded the game


    Does anyone know why im getting this error when i try to start a new singleplayer world just downloaded the game

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 05:51 PM PST

    Engrams not appearing

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 01:12 PM PST

    I'm on PS4 and I am brand new to prim+ and for some reason the crafting stations aren't showing the engrams(mostly the smithy), it shows the normal ones and some of the prim+ but not all I've learned, for example the musket, metal hammer and the machete. I am on the new version and I have no clue. ANY help is appreciated (Edit-grammar and more details)

    submitted by /u/KingdomSMK
    [link] [comments]

    Thyla breeding setup

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 10:49 AM PST

    Hola Amigos!

    I have been breeding with thylacos and im clone clean females now.
    They take long to breed i have them just all floating next to eachother and run the male under but this takes long so im looking for a better setup if thats possible?

    submitted by /u/control143
    [link] [comments]

    Finally ascended on beta the island!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 06:52 PM PST

    My god it was hard, I have done it before on gamma but Jesus, from the 20 rexes I had outside the cave, only 12 made it to the overseer, also rip yuty in lava... Dino stats vary, I had 6 rexs with 50 to 52k hp and 800 to 900 melee, official Dino stats nothing is changed. I have done all the ascensions on gamma for Island,aberration, extinction so far, now time to do it beta. Took me a month to get ready for the overseer on a new survivor from scratch. I was so close to stopping it due to the cave bugs and AI bugs on the rexs.. but it's finally over!

    Single player, solo. Not gonna lie that blue survivor thingy on my arm looks so hot now. Rockwell you're next! Gl to all the single player people out there, you can do it! The hardest part is fitting the big Rex butt into the cave, then it's easy but time consuming.

    submitted by /u/___Diana__
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a specific cadence or a rotation to the drops on gen2?

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 09:23 AM PST

    Is 544% melee good for a snow owl?? I have 2 owls with high melee would they be enough value to trade for a wyvern?? Or is it that a ridiculous question?��

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 11:10 AM PST

    need help

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 08:11 AM PST

    I've been looking for a chalk golem on valguero. do I need to own scorched earth to find them similar question do I need aberration to get aberrated dinos (on the wiki it said they all spawn in one cave but that cave had no dinos in it for me)

    submitted by /u/dog_boi_gang
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 10:42 PM PST

    So, i have been looking around the redwoods (on the island map), its been 5 hours and I haven't spotted a single thylacoleo, i put my mob spawn rates from 1.0 to 1.5 still nothing, any ideas?

    EDIT: I did find a few yesterday , but since I logged in and played for 5 hours today I found none of course, (I play on singleplayer)

    submitted by /u/PearPunk
    [link] [comments]

    Parasaur imprint

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 08:36 AM PST

    guys i got a 45% imprint on a parasaur i am still waiting for the secon cuddle

    submitted by /u/Diligent_Ad_7320
    [link] [comments]

    Guys i cant find alphas, i am looking for hours ,even checked spawn points , but still i cant find pls help

    Posted: 28 Nov 2021 09:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel