• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 30, 2021

    ARK: Survival Evolved Please Help A Newbie Decide...

    ARK: Survival Evolved Please Help A Newbie Decide...


    Please Help A Newbie Decide...

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 09:39 AM PST

    Hello. I am a new player. I already have a map on The Center, my first map. But, my question for you is, if you could pick between the crystalisles, valguero or ragnarok which one do you think that I should make my new character on? What's your reasoning? It would be my no cheat map. I already used cheats on my first map and would like to make something new so that I can gain my achievements properly. Thanks so much! 😁

    submitted by /u/NotYourZombie
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think Microraptors are poorly designed?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 02:22 PM PST

    Question about the Megalosaurus!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 03:48 PM PST

    Is there a mod or a command/script I can use on my server to remove the sleep state of the Megalosaurus?!

    submitted by /u/iForeman12
    [link] [comments]

    ��Imians Ark�� ��10x rates�� ��40x mature speed���� 5man tribes�� ��every nap but gen 2�� ��lost island will be added when it comes out�� ��fun events ever week�� ��wiping this December 10th�� Must join discord link DISCORD: https://discord.gg/5RFM6Gdb

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 09:36 PM PST

    Hey does anyone know which of the missions on gen 2 drop giga saddles

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 06:16 AM PST

    Is the Crystal Wyvern Queen (Beta) easier than the Valguero Dragon? (Beta)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 06:57 AM PST

    Looking for base location (PVE)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 05:22 PM PST

    Hey guys, I'm looking for a base location set in the arctic biome with some sort of lake large and deep enough to fit a bunch of water tames. Does anyone knows somewhere with this characteristics? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/gabrielmoro
    [link] [comments]

    Any tricks to recolouring small creatures like Compys?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 06:51 AM PST

    Hi all. Are there any working solutions for repainting small critters like Compys? Have tried getting up really close to try and hit the tiny hitbox but having no luck so far.

    On an unofficial PvE server if that makes a difference. Only things I've had issues with so far are Compys and Noglins.

    submitted by /u/jdabXO
    [link] [comments]

    Controller settings are unacceptable

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 05:49 PM PST

    I am sick to death of my controller wildly vibrating whenever I die when I am using keyboard and mouse and it's unacceptable that the developers haven't fixed this problem in the six years the game has been out.

    submitted by /u/Cyb3r-Ninja
    [link] [comments]

    hi

    Posted: 30 Nov 2021 12:54 PM PST

    Looking for Suggestions on Rates for a small friends server. Don't want too crazy rates a bit new so let me know what balance or suggestions I should increase.

    Posted: 29 Nov 2021 08:49 PM PST

    Rules: - Random Supply Create Points ✓ - Supply Crate Loot Quality Multiplier: 2 - Use Corpse Locator ✓ - Allow Unlimited Respecs ✓ Chat and Notifications: - Enable 'Player Left Notifications ✓ - Enable 'Player Joined' Notifications ✓ HUD and Visuals: - Allow Map Player Location ✓ - Allow Third-Person View ✓ - Show Floating Damage Text ✓ Player Settings: - XP Multiplier: 2 - Resistance: 0.5 Environment: - Taming Speed: 5 - Harvest Amount: 2 - Day Time Speed: 0.5 - Night Time Speed: 2 - Global Spoiling Time: 2 - Crop Growth Speed: 3 Player and Dino Level Progression: - Players Double Engrams & Bonus of 50 additive Each 10 Levels. So 50,100,150, etc. Game.ini: - PerLevelStatsMultiplier_DinoTamed[7]=2.0 (Dino Weight) - PerLevelStatsMultiplier_Player[7]=2 Player Weight) - MatingIntervalMultiplier=0.2 - EggHatchSpeedMultiplier=5 - BabyMatureSpeedMultiplier=20 - BabyCuddleIntervalMultiplier=0.09645 - FishingLootQualityMultiplier=2.0 
    submitted by /u/StoneLegionYT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel