• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 30, 2022

    Ark PS4 Help pls

    Ark PS4 Help pls


    Help pls

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 01:58 AM PST

    Me and my friends got us a server on nitrado and we dont get good level dinos. Difficulty is on 3 and we're playing on lost island

    submitted by /u/Excus3mewh4t
    [link] [comments]

    Copper Peaks issues

    Posted: 23 Jan 2022 01:06 AM PST

    I find that I encounter a LOT of excess lag in the Coppee Peaks region of CI. Especially in the wide flat swamp that borders the metal spawns and edge of the mountainous desert.

    Is this an issue anyone else is having? Have you pinned down a specific cause? Or is it just Ark Spaghetti code?

    submitted by /u/LadyGryffin
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with settings

    Posted: 22 Jan 2022 03:17 PM PST

    I'm on ps4 and I'm trying to make it so I can unlock all the engram points I need, and have the stuff like wild dino pick up, and being able to kill unclaimed creatures.

    I know about enable "PVE Mode" but I dont don't know the difference between that and "Use Single Player Settings"

    submitted by /u/TyranoDragon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel