• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 29, 2022

    ARK: Survival Evolved Torture cave on Ragnarok?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Torture cave on Ragnarok?


    Torture cave on Ragnarok?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 05:38 AM PST

    Does knocked dinos despawn if you save and exit?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 06:35 AM PST

    I just knocked a yuty and I don't want this to go bad. Can I save and exit and go back in and it will still be there knocked? I'm playing single player.

    submitted by /u/Big_Lord_W
    [link] [comments]

    Thank you Lost Island, very cool.

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 05:58 AM PST

    Are there any black Direwolves ? I feel like there are it’s just super rare but was just wondering

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 01:11 AM PST

    What should i upgrade on my maewing? Pvp btw

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 04:20 AM PST

    Why doesn't Wildcard do this?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 07:46 AM PST

    I've been wondering why wildcard hasn't made a new map for rock drakes like they did it for reaper queens (aberration) and wyverns (scorched earth) why can't they make a new map for rock drakes?

    submitted by /u/Dooms-guys-hell3654
    [link] [comments]

    Can you use cooked prime meat instead of prime meat jerky in superior kibble?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 07:45 AM PST

    I want a pirate ship / square rigger

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 03:49 AM PST

    In Ark 2, or maybe Ark 1, I want a nice, good looking, fairly large pirate ship. I saw someone make a crude pirate ship using the raft or motorboat, but I want a real square rigger ship that doesn't look janky and bootleg. And I guess it would be my mobile base for undersea activities. So it would have some storage space for dinos and equipment and a nice little captain's quarters for sleeping and whatever. Also maybe a little platform for landing burbs on. I just think this would enhance the game nicely. Another cool feature could be to have a balloon attached to the top so you can use it as a mobile air base as well as a mobile sea base.

    submitted by /u/NHArts
    [link] [comments]

    Imprint rider bonus transfer

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 07:20 AM PST

    I play singleplayer on xbox and have seperate characters on each map. One thing that has always bugged me is if I raise, and imprint on a creature and then transfer it to another map and another character, the other character cannot utilize the rider imprint buff. I understand why you can't but still find it annoying.

    I've tried the setimprintedplayer command and nothing. I've tried unclaiming, setbabyage to 0.01, reclaim, setimprintquality 1 and setbabyage 1 and still nothing. It appears the only person who gets the rider buff is the character who claims the baby right after hatch/birth.

    I've searched google for hours and can't find anything. I probably know the answer but fuigured id try and ask anyway.

    My question is, is there a command to transfer or give the rider imprint buff? Any workaround at all?

    submitted by /u/xLR82TH3M4x
    [link] [comments]

    Use Red Obelisk lake as water dino pen?

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 03:42 AM PST

    What do you think of using the lake under the red obilisk in "The Island" map as an underwater pen. I could probably put a behemoth gate at the two exits (I think there are two). And I could put several baryonyx in there to keep it cleared of enemies such as sharks that could spawn in. My base is pretty close to the red obelisk. I would like to put a basilosaurus in there when I get one.

    submitted by /u/NHArts
    [link] [comments]

    Ark big damage

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 03:21 AM PST

    Ive seen alot of videos of people fighting all types of bosses an doing 70k damage to the bosses in Ark is that a mod or something or is it actually possible to do that damage in vanilla?

    submitted by /u/Xytan1997
    [link] [comments]

    I got banned from the Ark Discord cause of stupid nitro bot hack

    Posted: 29 Jan 2022 12:00 AM PST

    I got banned from the Discord because my account got hacked and spammed that fake Nitro boost bs, it appears this is going around because im seeing it all over my discord chats, anyone who knows a mod for the Discord that I can speak to to get back in? I tried rejoining through the link but the stupid phone number verification shit does't work so im stuck.

    submitted by /u/Biggw711
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel