• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 31, 2022

    Ark PS4 Can i not build here?

    Ark PS4 Can i not build here?


    Can i not build here?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2022 04:49 PM PDT

    I’m new to this game downloaded it bc of the ps plus thing and I’m completely lost on how to play. The cheats are fun But I want to play it fair and square and do it without cheats. I think the game came with all the dlc idk if they were free or if I got it but yea.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2022 10:08 AM PDT

    PvE on Ps4

    Posted: 30 Mar 2022 01:28 PM PDT

    Hi guys 👋 long time returning PvP Ark player on Xbox and Pc here. Recently got a ps5 so I could play with different people well but they are definitely a PvE crowd. Have some questions regarding PvE official servers.

    1. Do people still spam structures/pillars everywhere to prevent a huge area of building?

    2. Is it possible for people to block off caves/artifacts/obelisks/drops to prevent others from using them in PvE to do bossfights?

    3. Do people purposely build over resources/Dino spawns to prevent them from respawning?

    4. What is some advice as far as building to prevent PvE trolls from harassing?

    Thanks for your time!

    submitted by /u/WeAreDoingItLive
    [link] [comments]

    whats the best place to get chitin on the island?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2022 11:55 AM PDT

    i wanna make some new weapons but i dont feel lime checking the ocean and carefully picking off tribolites and checking if some big thingy is near every 10 seconds

    submitted by /u/pipipupa
    [link] [comments]

    Host a non dedicated server ps4

    Posted: 30 Mar 2022 08:38 AM PDT

    I have a non dedicated server in ps4 if I host it in nitrado I will have the server as it was or I will start from beginning

    submitted by /u/Particular_Arm2400
    [link] [comments]

    how to transfer inventories between maps?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2022 11:33 PM PDT

    Okay I figured out how to upload on one map and download on another so my next question is, how can I transfer inventory between the maps?

    submitted by /u/pegleg82
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed setting up Nitrado server pls

    Posted: 29 Mar 2022 01:30 PM PDT

    Hey dudes. I've rented a server with Nitrado, but I've never done this before so honestly a noob with what to do next. Could someone help me break down how to now set it all up? It's all paid for already. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/chlodafone
    [link] [comments]

    No beehives??

    Posted: 29 Mar 2022 01:45 PM PDT

    I'm playing on the island and have scoured every single spawn point for beehives and cannot find a single one. I know where they are and what they look like but they just do not exist? Am I missing something??

    submitted by /u/Rinbox
    [link] [comments]

    dedicated storage question

    Posted: 29 Mar 2022 07:34 PM PDT

    Can you not put fertilizer in a dedicated storage? Or am I doing something wrong.......?

    submitted by /u/mavlar3030
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel