• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 26, 2022

    ARK: Survival Evolved How do I get an extra large egg

    ARK: Survival Evolved How do I get an extra large egg


    How do I get an extra large egg

    Posted: 26 Mar 2022 08:13 AM PDT

    Wyvern and Bird Hatchery

    Posted: 25 Mar 2022 07:14 PM PDT

    Wyvern and Bird Hatchery

    Built a small hatchery thats working well for my friend and I (noobs here...be gentle)

    *14 AC units allowed me to hatch Wyvern and Argentavis eggs.

    *Before AC units I used 15 torchs around 1 block and was also able to hatch Wyverns.

    There are older posts where I got this from, just wanting to post an update that it works in 2022 (friend and I JUST started playing and are addicted , which means we are learning along the way lol).

    https://preview.redd.it/x9vpd9fh0np81.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=546a76a687788da8effef06daf4fba60836c90a0

    submitted by /u/Numerous_Studio_2793
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis mission loot grindable?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2022 08:19 AM PDT

    Is there any way to make it so its grindable? Ive looked and cant find anything recent to say if there is a ini setting. Seems like there was a mod but it had issues and not updated in a long time. I swear ive seen Syntac change something to allow it but i cant find the video

    submitted by /u/RickkOShea
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel