• Breaking News

    Friday, March 25, 2022

    Ark PS4 my dad needs help

    Ark PS4 my dad needs help


    my dad needs help

    Posted: 25 Mar 2022 08:51 AM PDT

    He has, despite all better judgment, got back on Ark. He has also tried official servers. He insists on playing on an official server.

    He has a base going on but it is now sieges by wild dinosaurs. There were a few Chalicotheriums, an alpha raptor, and troodons. Every dino he has tamed has died. He needs some kind of help.

    If anyone is willing to help, He is on official PVE 297. I can DM you his base.

    Edit: He just killed the raptor.

    submitted by /u/Femboy_Of_The_Lake
    [link] [comments]

    very new to the game

    Posted: 25 Mar 2022 01:13 PM PDT

    Do you have to create a new character for every map in order to unlock the endgrams that are blocked in the list?

    submitted by /u/pegleg82
    [link] [comments]

    casual player

    Posted: 25 Mar 2022 06:23 AM PDT

    So I'm a casual player that wants to join a server or group to play with. I've played for quite a while so I somewhat know what I'm doing. I prefer PvE but am willing to play PvP as well. Anyone have space for a casual player in a group?

    submitted by /u/TwistedTurtle93
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to disable/increase the tether?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2022 03:03 PM PDT

    I'm playing with my friends but it's almost impossible for them to play unless we're all doing the same thing. If I want to fly somewhere they all get teleported behind me. The range is stupid small so I really can't do much without them having to drop what they're doing and come around for the ride.

    submitted by /u/Jondor123
    [link] [comments]

    I’m playing on ps5 and this tea note is ruining my note runs. Any solutions?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 09:41 PM PDT

    customized non dedicated

    Posted: 25 Mar 2022 01:39 PM PDT

    Looking for friends to join me on my ark world's I have all the dlc but extinction

    submitted by /u/thatonekid72
    [link] [comments]

    Im trying to unlock Vacuum Chamber, Transmiter, Tek Generator

    Posted: 25 Mar 2022 10:21 AM PDT

    I play on PS4 small tribes, can anyone tell me which bosses exactly are needed in order to unlock these engrams?

    submitted by /u/DisastrousStorage814
    [link] [comments]

    question about single player and non dedicated server

    Posted: 25 Mar 2022 09:57 AM PDT

    So I started the game off with a non dedicated server and invited some friends and did a lotta stuff

    My question is if I can play single player now on the same save file without my friends and not messing things up

    submitted by /u/scalpball
    [link] [comments]

    Please help

    Posted: 25 Mar 2022 09:33 AM PDT

    I can't see servers with a password and there is no button to turn them on. Anyone have any idea why?

    submitted by /u/knakkermann
    [link] [comments]

    need to change server settings in non dedicated server

    Posted: 25 Mar 2022 07:06 AM PDT

    Wanted to make sure if I can just turn on the "show player on map" setting as I forgot to do so without having my save wiped or something

    submitted by /u/scalpball
    [link] [comments]

    Mutagen bulbs and R seeds

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 10:51 PM PDT

    Im playing on ps4 official pve servers. I want some r seeds but it seems their spawns re bugged in most of the servers. Yet i heard in some servers they re still obtainable. It wd be awesome if u could lead me somewhere. Ty.

    submitted by /u/Fit-Candidate-3213
    [link] [comments]

    LETS GO I GOT A REX UNCOUNCIOUS

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 09:08 AM PDT

    now we hope nothing eats it

    submitted by /u/pipipupa
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find griffin in the island map

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 07:43 AM PDT

    console commands

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 02:52 PM PDT

    bAutoUnlockAllEngrams=true is still a thing right?

    And 2nd how do I activate it? I know where to put it but it doesn't activate

    submitted by /u/gamethebestgamer
    [link] [comments]

    question

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 08:00 PM PDT

    Is there an option that allows built items to be moved around instead of destroyed every time?

    submitted by /u/pegleg82
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel