• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 21, 2022

    ARK: Survival Evolved Anyone else feel like this game is just too jank for the Fjordhawk to work properly?

    ARK: Survival Evolved Anyone else feel like this game is just too jank for the Fjordhawk to work properly?


    Anyone else feel like this game is just too jank for the Fjordhawk to work properly?

    Posted: 20 May 2022 06:38 PM PDT

    I foresee a lot of frustrated unofficial admins tracking down lost lootbags and the feature being turned off entirely on official :l

    submitted by /u/ammatheron
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I try to set my S+ fab my server kicks me out. It will say green to set, then it never places.

    Posted: 20 May 2022 03:14 PM PDT

    I have a private server I manage through g portal. After it doesn't place, it locks me out of opening doors.. then 20 seconds later I'm booted. What could be the issue?

    submitted by /u/b215049
    [link] [comments]

    Can i play this game on high/very high/ ultra graphics?

    Posted: 21 May 2022 01:14 AM PDT

    I can run The Witcher 3, GTA V, Kingdom Come: deliverance all on 60fps with very high or ultra graphics, but i heard ARK has really poor optimization. Can i run it on good graphics if i can run these?

    submitted by /u/SzyMeX335
    [link] [comments]

    Character Transfers on Fjordur

    Posted: 20 May 2022 07:52 AM PDT

    Will character transfers be available when Fjordur comes out?

    submitted by /u/kalebtaylorr
    [link] [comments]

    Hacker Ruined our Game, Anyway to fix?

    Posted: 19 May 2022 07:58 PM PDT

    How to roll back a non dedicated server? We have been playing ARK 3 players on Epic Games launcher had someone come in an instantly kill all the dinos we spent 2 days playing to get. Ruined our entire game all items gone as well. Anyway to roll back our game? Or is this game absolutely pointless to play on epic game launcher cause we cannot play private matches.

    submitted by /u/Fearless619
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring between my player dedi servers question

    Posted: 20 May 2022 01:40 AM PDT

    I ran a ps4 player dedi (like where we had a second ps4 to run our server). Now i rent a nitrado server. Was trying to transfer me and pals dinos from our maps there to the one on nitrado but it wont appear, we have all transfer settings enabled on both. Yet nothing shows up? Theyre both my servers on the same psn.

    Im assuming it's impossible cause its ark so ofc it wouldnt work. Or maybe in doing something wrong that im not seeing? Any help would be appreciated. Have hundreds of bred dinos we spent so long on. I could technically get then again via breeding settings but itd still take a month to do.

    submitted by /u/GrimReaperThanatos
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: You lose any element you bring into the Aberration Rockwell fight

    Posted: 19 May 2022 12:15 PM PDT

    Title says it all, my tribe and I just ran Alpha Rockwell on Aberration using Tek Gear and around 1k Element, upon coming out we found it'd all disappeared from our inventory, be warned!

    submitted by /u/CptJeiSparrow
    [link] [comments]

    What's your "good enough for mutagen" threshold?

    Posted: 19 May 2022 03:58 PM PDT

    This isn't too far off from "what's a good enough base to start breeding for mutations."

    In each case, gathering up the 10,000+ mutagel (depending on dino) or doing all the methodical breeding and genocide to cultivate targeted mutations are each very substantial time/effort investments that you don't want to throw at a base stat value you could easily replace with a new wild dino tame.

    I've seen people propose 48 in a stat (lv. 224 post-tame of a lv. 150 wild) as a "this is definitely good enough" value, but that seems unrealistically prohibitive unless we're talking about a flyer that doesn't allocate to speed -- with an EV just shy of 32 (223/7), rolling a 48+ seems like it's a one-in-thousands event.

    So what do you look for in a stat value before you deem it as high enough to be worth committing to as a mutagen/mutation-breeding base?

    submitted by /u/Nyrin
    [link] [comments]

    Me to my friends after missing for a couple of hours

    Posted: 18 May 2022 06:28 PM PDT

    Solo legit

    Posted: 19 May 2022 03:03 AM PDT

    Hey I'm looking to do a play through completing the story of ark. I have a nitrado server (so I can have things smithing while I'm taking care of my child) I'm going to be starting on the island. I just want to know what are the best setting for this?

    submitted by /u/southern61
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 19 May 2022 06:46 AM PDT

    Could someone tell me how to solve this problem because the game looks like this? If I try to make a change it won't let me because the option to apply changes doesn't fit on the screen

    submitted by /u/kevinLx14
    [link] [comments]

    Farm electronics by killing tek dinos?

    Posted: 18 May 2022 05:42 AM PDT

    Is it reliable to go around the map to farm electronics? Or is it better to just farm pearls and craft em?Edit: I wanna get electronics in the island only with the island items. No chainsaw. No genesis/extinction spot

    submitted by /u/Maleficent_Reality33
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding

    Posted: 19 May 2022 03:55 AM PDT

    I've never had contact with breeding and I want to start breeding dinos to kill the alpha bosses straight away . Searched on YouTube and found 1 hour long videos . Is there any video that u recommend me to watch that is not that long ?

    submitted by /u/NyanZaummm
    [link] [comments]

    new ark players

    Posted: 18 May 2022 04:56 PM PDT

    I'm looking for new ark players on YouTube that don't do pvp anyone know of any good ones to watch?

    submitted by /u/Motor_Path4796
    [link] [comments]

    PC windows 11

    Posted: 18 May 2022 05:33 PM PDT

    I'm having a problem where when I try and play ark it is not showing me modded servers like MTS into the same there's only unofficial surfers not unofficial PC sessions. Hope someone can help thank you

    submitted by /u/Fortgay92
    [link] [comments]

    The island Chronicles Glitch

    Posted: 18 May 2022 05:08 PM PDT

    On ark.fandom I happen to run into explorer map for the island with a list of all locations for explorer notes, dossier, etc. On this list is Chronicles Glitch. What is it? I havent found anything on youtube yet?

    submitted by /u/NoCowHere
    [link] [comments]

    Is Ark Mobile worth playing?

    Posted: 18 May 2022 07:47 AM PDT

    I've tried it before and found it okay, but the controls are wonky and without paying for premium you can't change the settings or anything. Is it still good even without paying? I'm thinking about getting it again

    submitted by /u/Severe-Albatross-401
    [link] [comments]

    When you get Arked in a good way.

    Posted: 17 May 2022 03:41 PM PDT

    Just had to share a good story of when ark messes up, since it always seems to be your detriment. I play on unofficial pve and went to gen 1 with some tribe mates. Another tribe mate hopped on at my main on Rag and noticed I was still in the cryopod on rag with all my stuff. Im on gen 1 taming allos and hes like no dude, im looking right at you in the sleeping pod. Long story short he grabbed all my inventory and I transferred back no problem, so I got double everything (armor, dinos, hotbar). What a stroke of fortune! (Watch me lose my character tonight)

    submitted by /u/Timbo8888
    [link] [comments]

    Banned unjustly

    Posted: 18 May 2022 01:25 PM PDT

    Hello,I got banned last week because by I happened to join a random tribe that was meshing.Less than 6 hours later i got global banned without even knowing what happened.

    Literally any other player could have been in my place.I sent ticket but got automated response.

    GG wildcard.

    BTW i never even spawned in that mesh base.

    GM response

    submitted by /u/SpeakerNext4420
    [link] [comments]

    Chest save item across all the map

    Posted: 18 May 2022 09:08 AM PDT

    Hello Ark!

    Is there a way or item to save my item and recover this item in another part on the map?

    Example: save one item in a "chest" in point A and after a while in point B in another "chest" can grab again this item?

    submitted by /u/alexanderchacon
    [link] [comments]

    PVP bases or ratholes

    Posted: 18 May 2022 08:55 AM PDT

    I am looking for some ratholes on pvp. i dont have vacuum compartments. where should i build. i have a mana and blooodstalker if i need either of them to get there. please no mesh spots.

    submitted by /u/Positive-Product-532
    [link] [comments]

    This happened after a blackout. I got kicked out of my own player character, but this is a singleplayer world. Any suggestions? I'd appreciate any help.

    Posted: 17 May 2022 04:52 AM PDT

    Optimisations without running on sm4?

    Posted: 17 May 2022 04:58 PM PDT

    So like most I've settled for running the sm4 shader with as many optimisations possible for fps. Occasionally I've tried the default settings for screenshots. And I noticed something interesting. Even with everything maxed running on an old GTX 970, the framerate is actually great for the first 30 ish seconds of loading into a world. Even after all of the textures are fully loaded the game feels very playable, but after 30 more seconds the game declines into unplayable fps, even though nothing has changed in the game visually. So what exactly is going on here? what in the game uses so many resources? and can anything be done about it?

    submitted by /u/MixaMortiferum
    [link] [comments]

    Ichythasaurs

    Posted: 17 May 2022 10:52 AM PDT

    How to easily tame one or an easier starter water mount?

    submitted by /u/Evident13
    [link] [comments]

    Quetz

    Posted: 17 May 2022 10:51 AM PDT

    Where to find a quetz spawn on crystal isles and how to tame them?

    submitted by /u/Evident13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel