• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 19, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One On the Xbox One, game crashes to home screen after 20mins+ of play at random

    ARK on Xbox One On the Xbox One, game crashes to home screen after 20mins+ of play at random


    On the Xbox One, game crashes to home screen after 20mins+ of play at random

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 02:12 PM PST

    Since the update, I've found the game to be incredibly unstable. Without rhyme or reason, the application will crash and land me on the home screen after about 20mins or so of play.

    I have a friend where the same thing happens as well.

    It happens that I also have an Xbox One X which is my "evening" system and on that one I can play for 3 hours without an issue...

    I've unintstalled the game and saved game data from the standard Xbox One and it made no difference.

    At this point, I would rather have the damn patch rolled back and live without it's good additions so that I can safely play without the fear of being disconnected a mile high and dropped onto a pack of wolves.

    Why this game doesn't have a 1-2min immunity setting on login is beyond me considering how often people get disconnected or it crashes.

    Anybody found a solution?

    submitted by /u/ilkenx
    [link] [comments]

    Help Please

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 10:03 PM PST

    I have a Nitrado Server and My buddy and I keep gettin kicked from the tribe. How do you fix this bug?

    submitted by /u/WatermelonDragonEgg
    [link] [comments]

    Imprinting bonus not activating

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 09:33 AM PST

    So, I bred my two pteras, fully imprinted the baby, but I don't have the fist icon top right and I'm not doing the bonus damage. Tribemate does the same damage on the ptera as I do. Anyone else getting this issue? (Playing on unofficial dedicated server).

    Same issue with imprinted wyvern

    submitted by /u/Foolish-One
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel