• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 5, 2019

    Ark PS4 Joining fail

    Ark PS4 Joining fail


    Joining fail

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 08:56 AM PST

    Is anyone else having problems joining a server?

    submitted by /u/Sonic00r7
    [link] [comments]

    Lost my map

    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 12:03 PM PST

    Got killed by some level 700 raptor I think and when I respawned my map was gone and I can't find my base without it. Where is it? With my body?

    submitted by /u/ThisDudeAbides87
    [link] [comments]

    Spawning Titans.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2019 04:17 PM PST

    A couple friends and I play on an unofficial server and we're wondering if it's possible to spawn in wild titans on ragnarok. Meaning the ice in the snow and the forest in the redwoods etc. I haven't been able to find anything yet so I've come here.

    submitted by /u/Zeds_Deadd
    [link] [comments]

    Blue orbital drops not spawning in extinction

    Posted: 01 Feb 2019 04:39 PM PST

    The Tital really says it all but they don't spawn in I went to each of their spawns and waited at all most all of them for at least an hour, I would prefer not to delete the world if possible. Thanks for any advice

    submitted by /u/Darth_globy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel