• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 5, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - WE F**KING DID IT!!!

    ARK: Survival Evolved - WE F**KING DID IT!!!


    WE F**KING DID IT!!!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 11:42 PM PST

    “OkAy LoL ilL Be PuLlInG Up ToNiGhT”

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 06:49 AM PST

    Proud parent of 3 giga triplets.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 07:13 PM PST

    Tranqed this guy out at 130, then found out i needed about 2,000 more narcotics then i owned. Maybe next time, hopefully he wont escape the trap i have him in ����‍♂️

    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 11:58 PM PST

    My megalosaurus pack. Gonna build a large shack for them to live in.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 06:34 AM PST

    We’ve all been there...

    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 12:00 PM PST

    They have spotted me

    Posted: 04 Feb 2019 07:48 PM PST

    Starter shack for all the essentials needed to get a second base up and running. 4 gigas are not in the photo (except for the level 56 i just now seen as I typed this). 3 refinery forges, smithy and 3 large chests in a simple 2x2 room with a porch and a cooking pot.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 06:36 AM PST

    This game is so beautiful. Why are 80% of pictures taken by peoples phones?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 07:55 AM PST

    I'm so disappointed. This game has such amazing propensity for beautiful screenshots but most ark subs seem to be rife with terrible phone pictures of peoples monitors and LFG posts.

    submitted by /u/Bear_24
    [link] [comments]

    Kept KOed for 3 Hours

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 08:37 AM PST

    Finally, they handcuff me 400 narcotics later and they gave their 100% attention the entire time like a big tame. The guy finally forgot to narc me, I wake up and start running around the room to scare him. Out of impulse he kills me. Felt so fucking good to escape.

    submitted by /u/flppyflip3
    [link] [comments]

    I Accidentally Duped

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 08:47 AM PST

    I had my kit on me, custom food, grapples, bolas, etc... I transfered and looked at my stuff and saw my inventory with double of every STACKABLE item. To confirm it wasn't a ghost item, I dropped half to my friend, and he could see it too. The only thing different I did was I transfered from NA Rag to EU Extinction accidentally. I couldn't transfer out due to some lag, it took a full day for the server to transfer me out. I still have these doubled grapples and bolas. Why does this happen? I don't plan to replicate this at all.

    submitted by /u/flppyflip3
    [link] [comments]

    How to get to metal tier efficiently.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 06:19 AM PST

    So me and my tribe looooove pvp. I love it. The feeling you get when you and your tame kill somebody, the feeling of winning a raid or fighting off raiders, it's Soo good. But we have encountered a problem. We have no idea how to get to metal tier. We have all the engrams and we can build the stuff in theory, but the main thing is efficiency and ease. We don't know how to get the mats needed for all the turrets and generators we need to properly defend a base. And yet I see people get turret towers within a couple of hours of being on the server. All I'm asking is how do I do that?

    submitted by /u/firefoxx20
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to start a small pvp tribe on PS4

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 08:10 AM PST

    Fairly new to the game, played for a few weeks, tried joining a friends alpha tribe but it all seemed too much & felt like I'd missed out on a huge part of what Ark is all about.

    As I've grown really fond of the game I'm looking for other players to join on a regular basis, to have fun, learn all there is to know about Ark & build our way up from the ground.

    If anyone's interested please let me know!

    submitted by /u/MISSxDROPxSHOT
    [link] [comments]

    PVP on PVE dedicated question

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 05:50 AM PST

    I have a PVE server that I am the leader of. Friends built a gladiator pen. We are all in the same tribe. For event days I'd specifically like to turn on PVP to have fun. I understand that I have to turn on enable PVP in the server manager that runs our cluster. What would be the best way to allow us to attack eachother. Stow the character on a different server and make a new one to become tribeless? Is there a better option available to allow us to attack eachother for just a couple of hours?

    submitted by /u/poggywoggy1234
    [link] [comments]

    1. Penguin farm with Moschops not working.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 05:47 AM PST

    What are the key setup points on making this work? I have a 6x6 pen with two AC units in each corner. I have 12 penguins set to wandering. They breed just fine with babies hatching. I have had them setup to; attack your target, aggressive, passive and passive flee. I have a Moschops with 15 points into harvesting organic polymer and on wondering. I have had him set to attack your target and aggressive. I saw him eat one baby and one penguin ate a child. Sweet. Except, as this weekend adventure is now two days past the timeline of me swimming in polymer, I have zero polymer to speak of and four broken armor pieces that need a lot of polymer.

    Is the setup wrong? If so, how is it wrong?

    I want the Moschops to eat the babies, always. I am assuming it is eating from the trough. And no, this is not a timing thing. I spent four hours in game each day on Sunday and Monday and checking status in between other things. So it is not decaying before I check it.

    submitted by /u/mr-logun
    [link] [comments]

    What the sh*t is with wyvern eggs!!!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 07:42 AM PST

    To this date the creators of ark have left a bug where spawned eggs that haven't been touched have their spoil timers run out!!! So as soon as you risk it all for the biscuit the mother f*cking thing spoils instantly when you pick it up!!!

    I can't believe the time and resources wasted trying to get these only to have this happen... enough to make you rage quit.

    Sigh!!!

    submitted by /u/joho_the_king
    [link] [comments]

    Ark IRL

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 05:22 AM PST

    Are there Ark cake pans?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 07:10 AM PST

    My boyfriend is a huge Ark fan and for his birthday I want to make him an Ark themed cake.

    I'm thinking a dino or a structure in the game.

    Any suggestions welcome! Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/mattresslady
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] MalazanPvP[100xG]EzTek/Arkomatic/2.0/SHOP

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 10:19 AM PST

    Hello there!!

    fast tame

    fast breeding

    fast to build, great for fast pvp!!!

    Recently just put up a PvP Cluster together! We have Center & Ragnarok for maps!!

    If we can get 30+players are more playing daily, we'll add more maps to the cluster

    100x Harvest/Gathering rates

    250xincubation

    500xMaturation

    Max Wild Dino 300

    XP 200x

    Player Stats 3x (Max level 139)

    Dino Stats 2x (dinos get 150 levels after tamed)

    Weight is 1000x on Players&Dinos

    6 players is tribe limit!!

    300xTaming

    Admin Logging Enabled

    Custom Boss Loot (ele)

    Mods:

    Offline Guard System

    TC Reward Vaults

    Eztek

    Upgrade station

    Repair Station

    Cross Aberration

    Boosted Fab 2.0

    Utilities +

    S+

    AA

    Engram unlocker

    Classic flyers

    Awesome teleporters

    +Other mods

    We hope to see players come in and enjoy this with us!

    Don't forget to join our discord in the server!! 📷

    Click the link below to join!!!

    Center: http://100xall.arkers.io/

    Ragnarok: http://100xall-rag.arkers.io/

    Discord: https://discord.gg/BbnHPWD

    submitted by /u/arker_99
    [link] [comments]

    Enforcers and Crafting skill Confirmation.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 06:30 AM PST

    Short and sweet, does crafting skill apply to building enforcer BPs you get from killing them?

    submitted by /u/Ready4aMuhsment
    [link] [comments]

    My Ironically named and first Reaper King

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 02:29 AM PST

    RedDragon Boosted 24/7 PvP Mobile Server

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 09:46 AM PST

    Come join Mobile Ark, become the Alpha tribe. Play while you poop.

    submitted by /u/spacedooode
    [link] [comments]

    Appease the Ark Gods, give your life to PVP

    Posted: 05 Feb 2019 09:44 AM PST

    Only through blood and toil can we ease the oppressive, violent opposition of the Ark gods against our endeavors.

    submitted by /u/dtassassin
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel