• Breaking News

    Monday, April 29, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I found Sully from Monsters Inc!

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I found Sully from Monsters Inc!


    I found Sully from Monsters Inc!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 12:45 AM PDT

    I got lucky finding this event anky.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 01:04 PM PDT

    What Ragnarok rivers look like right now

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 03:37 AM PDT

    They put Easter colors on anything ��

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 07:32 PM PDT

    Painted Wyvern Egg completed!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 10:43 AM PDT

    If I had an ingot for everytime my tribemate did something dumb....

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    Just hatched these beautiful looking lvl 170 drakes on official PvP

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 12:44 AM PDT

    Thank you Easter Event!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 04:04 AM PDT

    Updated list of creatures not transferable to Aberration

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 08:13 AM PDT

    Does anybody have a link to an up to date list of all the creatures you can and cannot bring to Aberration, I found a bit from looking online but mostly they are old posts so I'm not 100% sure.

    Obviously I know there are no flyers allowed (apart from the mana for some reason) and I know for a fact you can take velos across because I've done it before so that's a good thing.

    The one I most want is therizinosaur however and from what I've read people say you can't which is a bit annoying because I've been working on breeding them and just got a nice red belly mutation to add to the line. What are the reasons for no theris if it is true that you can't bring them across? It's not like they fly or can climb walls like the thyla.

    submitted by /u/Stingin_Rog
    [link] [comments]

    Wild card should remove these gliches

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 07:56 AM PDT

    Why do they allow this... theres a thousand hrs. Cause some 13 yr old got bent. Pve. Rag 122 pos 22 39. This is what's wrong with your game

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 03:28 PM PDT

    PS4 Player Dedicated Server

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 08:38 AM PDT

    Making another post to publicize my new server! Had a good number of people join up from the first post. If enough people become regulars I was thinking of possibly doing monthly/bi-weekly events.

    All are welcome!

    No meshing, no land-locking.

    24/7, PvPvE, 2x Tame, Level, and Gathering.

    Server name: OurServer

    Hope to see you there! :)

    submitted by /u/GOD-BRAND
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Easter 2019

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 02:50 PM PDT

    Xbox players?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    Am looking to get back into ark pvp but unfortunately don't have anyone to play with. Anyone down? If so my gamertag is mineinggun899

    submitted by /u/Dylzaa899
    [link] [comments]

    How to change what items are crafted in?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 01:24 AM PDT

    I am planning to auto unlock cryopods and the cryofridge on my unofficial server but would like to change what they are crafted in, not everyone has a replicator but would like everyone to be able to craft them.

    Does anyone know the settings required to do this?

    submitted by /u/dodzwardo
    [link] [comments]

    Classic tribe recruitment!

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 10:54 AM PDT

    We are decently built for 4 man tribe needing more members have Indy forge and chem bench and the basic farming Dino's just need people. Add me on discord Nicholashhh#3167

    submitted by /u/Nicholashhh
    [link] [comments]

    Do anyone want to join tribe

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 10:54 AM PDT

    This is how my teacher draws ark stuff i have a featherlight too but i wanted yo do this rock drake first.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 07:03 AM PDT

    ....

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 10:48 AM PDT

    i want advanced color wyvern eggs and griffin so much. Have someone can sell me?😭 (I don't know if I can trade here. I am sorry if I am offended)

    submitted by /u/Blackplus224
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner question

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    So I started a character on my friends world. We all just started the game and made fresh new characters and a new world.

    Im wondering if I can play with the character I made on my own time, when they're not online so I can grind up some levels.

    Would I make my own world with my character? Or how would it work?

    submitted by /u/EternalxHarmony
    [link] [comments]

    JOIN "BLUE MOON PvP CLUSTER" Unofficial PC sessions !

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 10:19 AM PDT

    We are trying to populate this GREAT server ! 6 Map cluster ! Purge weekends, Stacking MOD !! Custom Drops ! NO ADMIN ABUSE ! ADMIN LOGGING IS ENABLED ! JOIN & BECOME ALPHA ! Last Server wipe was:4/5 no wipes should be coming anythime soon ! JOIN DISCORD FOR ALL SERVER SETTINGS AND ANNOUNCEMENTS !! https://discord.gg/nJT27n

    submitted by /u/tbugggg
    [link] [comments]

    Do any of you play on moble?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 10:12 AM PDT

    Xbox one private server looking for players

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 10:12 AM PDT

    My server is a custom boosted nitrado (NY) server that is looking for breeders, builders, and dino hunters. We are a PvP server that has managed to remain peaceful and clean. If you or someone you know enjoys playing on a peaceful server to breed or build over long term this may be your new home. We take all ages as long as they understand how we operate. Admin is monitoring all the time. No admin abuse. No spawning of anything higher lvl than the server supplies. Admin is not a player. We have a discord for contact among players and provides a direct line to owner/Admin. Join discord today and come play on our world! Must register email to post on discord. https://discord.gg/mRkq4qR

    submitted by /u/DarkElf610
    [link] [comments]

    Dino tames resetting stats/glitching

    Posted: 29 Apr 2019 09:43 AM PDT

    What I have encountered is stats of dinos resetting.

    Examples being: -health going from 600,000 and then dropping to 180,000

    -tame still able to have levels put into it but once you out in level already at 4,000 melee put a level in melee is now at 1,800.

    From what I've gathered this could be due to cryo pods over time with picking up and placing down? Or possible when transferring servers. I do play on boosted servers rather than official but I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this. Or what the cause may be.

    I do believe that tames may have a certain threshold cap per stat before it's likely to be reset if that's a thing. A 650k health golem was reset but a 350-400k golem health has not.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/simplestim
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel