• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 28, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - More pic of the Easter Ice Wyvern per request.

    ARK: Survival Evolved - More pic of the Easter Ice Wyvern per request.


    More pic of the Easter Ice Wyvern per request.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 07:19 PM PDT

    ������

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 03:18 AM PDT

    A pic of my breeding pair.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 09:36 AM PDT

    Yes

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 02:38 AM PDT

    Small sketch I made of The Island.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 10:55 AM PDT

    Looking for relatively new PC PvE servers, preferably with Ragnarok

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 10:38 AM PDT

    I've never really had a chance to play on an undeveloped server yet, so looking to see if anyone has any recently started servers that aren't particularly heavy on mods. Last server I joined, I ended up doing too much of the heavy lifting. I'm not going to be doing that again, but still willing to help out some, trade, etc.

    submitted by /u/user55982
    [link] [comments]

    You guys liked the last one, so I made another. (It's a troodon btw).

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 09:48 AM PDT

    Got to love this event cc anyone ��

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 11:26 AM PDT

    Got photobombed by my friend on a metal run while trynna get a good angle of my argies, Pumpkin and Void

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 02:05 PM PDT

    Looking for a tribe on small tribes lvl 88 and experienced

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 08:41 AM PDT

    Private server looking for you!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 08:17 AM PDT

    I have a private dedicated server that I'm looking to populate with new and veteran players. My server is named Darks Ark. It is set up to be fun and not so time consuming. We have all custom settings that has taken careful consideration to allow for fast raising, breeding, hatching, and mating without sacrificing imprinting on boss dinos like rex's. I personally admin the server. If you have a life but love to play ark, I'm looking for you! We are a passworded PvP server that employs a discord for contact among players and provides a direct line to Owner/Admin. The current map is ragnarok. Day/ Night cycle is approx 48mins day and 13 mins night. Map is mostly free only a few bases on it. Come join us on discord and get the password for the server! https://discord.gg/mRkq4qR

    submitted by /u/DarkElf610
    [link] [comments]

    Scenic underwater locations?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 07:07 AM PDT

    Heya all - I'm in the mood to (finally) try to make a vacuum underwater base, and was curious if anyone had their favorite / most scenic locations they would be willing to share! I like the shipwreck look in the squid trench on the west coast (on Ragnarok), but with the chance of an alpha squid spawn that might not be great. Besides, I'm sure you all have way more cool looking places too! It can be The Island, Center, or Ragnarok.

    submitted by /u/LordMicon
    [link] [comments]

    Wow

    Posted: 27 Apr 2019 07:44 PM PDT

    Just started back up on ark after a few months break and holy shit I forgot how much to the game there actually is. Google is going to be my best friend lol

    submitted by /u/smorespahptart
    [link] [comments]

    Baby Mosasaurus

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    Do I have to raise baby mosasaurs in deep water or can I do it just below the surface?

    submitted by /u/XXXSolum
    [link] [comments]

    Extinction core mod. Using bow when riding alpha thylacoleo

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 06:30 AM PDT

    For some reason i can't use bow when riding alpha thylacoleo? It works sometimes but rarely so i was wonderinh if someone here knows some fix. I can use bow with normal thylacoleo

    submitted by /u/Koikkis65
    [link] [comments]

    Tek breeding pair on my server. Better lighting.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 09:51 AM PDT

    A stream highlight, not sure if it's been posted before, also my first post

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 09:48 AM PDT

    Abberation can't load multiplayer without error, but loads singleplayer fine. Please help.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 09:36 AM PDT

    Where to find rockarrot seeds?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 09:35 AM PDT

    Hey, I am looking to find rockarrot seeds on the center map, thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/TheUltimateGam3r
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] preferred kibbles

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 09:31 AM PDT

    Can I tame a Thylacoleo with Exceptional Kibble? Dododex only shows Extraordinary Kibble on the taming calculator, and I dont currently have extra extraordinary kibble.

    submitted by /u/Knightofberenike
    [link] [comments]

    Red mana.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 09:08 AM PDT

    Im searching for some one who d trade me a red colored mana tomorrow or later. Level doesnt matter at all. Preferably a male. Console: Pc cluster: smalltribes. DC Felix#2104

    submitted by /u/fliiiiixx
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a boosted Xbox One PvE Server

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 09:03 AM PDT

    Hey all, me and my tribe are looking for a new server to call home. Were looking for hopefully a password protected cluster or one with Abb/Extinction spawns. Instant levels aren't necessary but auto-unlock all engrams including tek would be nice. Custom/boosted drops and a stacking mod (specifically the pain in the ass prime meat and mutton🙈🙈) would be great also. High level wild dinos would be a plus as well. Thanks in advance😊😊

    submitted by /u/msstitchnchill
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado seems to be having problems!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 08:55 AM PDT

    Is Nitrado down for most of you? I cannot log in to my servers, I get the failed to find address error. Can't even log into Nitrado to try and shut my cluster down to prevent loss. I had a tribe member in game and she quit and rejoined and about an hours worth of work was rolled back. I've submitted a ticket but haven't heard back yet.

    Edit: Failed to retrieve address error.

    UPDATE: Now it seems to be working. My tribe-mate even logged in and it seems her work was restored. Must have been a hiccup.

    submitted by /u/SilentEchoes2533
    [link] [comments]

    PAY TO RAID, NEED PESTS GONE

    Posted: 28 Apr 2019 08:47 AM PDT

    Offering real $$$ to a tribe willing to help me clean up small tribes server 4. If your looking for more detailed information contact me

    submitted by /u/Vintagechug
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel