• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 7, 2019

    Ark PS4 I’m not violent though...

    Ark PS4 I’m not violent though...


    I’m not violent though...

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 11:03 PM PDT

    Whats your favorite variation of Wyvern?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 02:00 PM PDT

    Will karkinos grab me off my managarmr?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 09:45 AM PDT

    I've got a fairly decent managarmr that I've been riding around in the abb zone on Val with, will those stupid crab things pick me off my mount if I attack them?

    submitted by /u/Noodles_of_Danger
    [link] [comments]

    Character map keeps getting reset??

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 02:58 AM PDT

    I've spent hours mapping out as much area as I could cover multiple times just for it be randomly wiped for unknown reasons on my Valguero server that's run by nitrado. This glitch doesn't seem to be occurring to my tribe members but only me.

    submitted by /u/Frotmorph6
    [link] [comments]

    What console is the obelisk update on?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2019 06:28 AM PDT

    (The radar is being extended)

    submitted by /u/bensmith2610
    [link] [comments]

    Broodmother on valguero

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 11:52 AM PDT

    Does anyone know how much health the broodmother has on valguero, also is there an ETA on the fix to ice wyverns and the broodmother being invisible?

    submitted by /u/lethal_247
    [link] [comments]

    Having to move out due to obalisk

    Posted: 06 Aug 2019 04:31 PM PDT

    When I set up at a cave at the green ob I knew it was too good to be true. Now I have to move out I'm thinking of moving to this stone henge place near blue ob but it has some obalisk parts in the stone. May sound stupid but will they wipe that too?

    submitted by /u/bensmith2610
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel