• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 16, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Secluded Waterfall Base on Center

    ARK on Xbox One Secluded Waterfall Base on Center


    Secluded Waterfall Base on Center

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 04:14 PM PST

    I'm proud of this build. building in the game is fun

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:42 AM PST

    Just a misty night in ark

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Are these good stats for this Giga?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 10:41 AM PST

    Are any of the love evolved skins permanent? Like spawn in your inventory when you respawn?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Ichthyornis help

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 05:16 PM PST

    First off, I'm fairly new to the game.

    I have tamed an Ichthyornis, and am trying to get it to bring me 'prime' kills. Everything I try just sends him off to kill stuff which he then eats. Never brings anything back to me.

    Can anyone explain exactly how this is supposed to work on an Xbox controller?

    submitted by /u/Seachbo
    [link] [comments]

    Love Evolved....All Maps?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 03:58 PM PST

    Hey team,

    Wife has been playing pretty heavily the last couple of days. She does single player, but she has been bouncing between maps and has discovered that inky the Island is popping up with Valentines Day stuff. It seems like a lot of the stuff is still Christmas like, wtf. Any help would be great. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/justanotherguy784
    [link] [comments]

    Chocolates?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 12:02 PM PST

    You guys getting any chocolates while fishing during this event? I thought thry were included too, but no luck. Plenty of candies and chibis though.

    submitted by /u/ArkGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Health stat through the roof... help?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Hey so uh- I really need help with this.

    I've been playing ark for a while, I'm no newbie, and I've been playing on this unofficial server for a while. Recently it was announced it would be shut down, so I gathered all my creatures and uploaded them via community tek transmitter. I did so, and recently joined a local ark to keep them temporarily until I found a new server. I went into creative mode (cause I spawned on Valguero and no spawn points are near any obelisk and drops weren't spawning yet) and spawned in a tek transmitter, downloaded my dinos, and their health stat quadrupled. For example, my Ice Wyvern's health which was around 20k, went up to 96k. And the rest of their stats seemed to revert to near base. Is there any way to revert what happened??

    submitted by /u/shamroknroll
    [link] [comments]

    Have they fixed most of the problems on SE yet? It feels like it's been released yesterday.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Best areas to build in scorched earth?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:28 AM PST

    It been hard for me to find flat areas to build in scorched earth and it pretty irritating to find one so please share any areas you know that are great to build on (just put the GPS coordinates)

    submitted by /u/TheOnlyKawaiiGoddess
    [link] [comments]

    War

    Posted: 15 Feb 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Me and a few other trubes are at war on abberation cluster i need a strat anyone have a clue

    submitted by /u/Easedbeef2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel