• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 3, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One True story...

    ARK on Xbox One True story...


    True story...

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:02 AM PST

    Unable to ride any flying animals

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:48 PM PST

    How in the hell do you e able the option to fly in ark ever since thw update i am unable to fly on any birds period i have my own server and have allow flying on geneisis enabled but still able to fly please help

    submitted by /u/Naughtynubbin
    [link] [comments]

    Are pelagornis broken? Lol

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:50 PM PST

    Space whale?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:48 PM PST

    Can anyone tell me the controls for the space whale, just tamed it but can't jump into hyperspace or carpet bomb

    submitted by /u/N0fuks3v3r
    [link] [comments]

    Pls help me

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:12 PM PST

    Hi I have tried to play ark fully on my single player world but even if I turn off Adin logging and show creative mode I still go into creative mode and just play it as a creative world. If you could help think of ways to stop doing this that would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/LachlanMaddig
    [link] [comments]

    My character is stuck on Small Tribes 147. Game locks up completely when logging into server.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:59 PM PST

    30 min or so after the servers came back online after a quick update, the server crashed. Maybe all of them as none showed up in the list.

    Servers came back online and my fps has been terrible on that server. Same with my tribemate.

    We seemed to be the only 2 who had the issue. But after 30 more minutes the whole server was complaining it was happening to them. So I teleporter to Rag. Game ran like a champ. Teleported to Scorched, game still ran fine.

    Came back to 147 and now the game freezes and locks up completely within 5 seconds of logging in. Have to force quit the game. Rinsed and repeated dozens of times. Same issue.

    Have also hard rebooted my console (Xbox X) several times. Still won't fix it.

    Even unplugged power cable for a bit before trying again. Same problem. Freezes within 5 seconds of connecting to 147.

    I can make a new character on any official server on the game and it will run just fine. Single player runs fine.

    But as soon as I connect to 147 the game locks up completely.

    Anyone out there experiencing any issue similar to mine or know what to do to fix it?

    I sent a tweet to @thelilpanda but doubt I'll ever see a reply as I'm sure those guys stay busy.

    Really bummed. My character had several event items from over the years and was 101.

    submitted by /u/TeknicallyChallenged
    [link] [comments]

    Karkinos

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:21 PM PST

    Anybody else not able to throw with the Karkinos the last few days?

    submitted by /u/tylerk237
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else experiencing horrendous lag on unofficial maps?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:27 PM PST

    I've been trying to join servers more than I've been actually been playing the last two days

    submitted by /u/0whitethunder0
    [link] [comments]

    Why only Nitrado?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:38 PM PST

    I've been asking questions here a lot lately but can SOMEBODY tell me why Xbox players are stuck with Nitrado as the only option?

    submitted by /u/InstaNormie0
    [link] [comments]

    Rb lb unequip to fists doesn't work anymore?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Can't seem to do it anymore

    submitted by /u/Muttznuttz10
    [link] [comments]

    what does this sound like to you, is this person a troll or am I too cynical?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:24 AM PST

    Doing my first mission with a couple people on PVE genesis, I die, and since my base is really far away it takes me a couple minutes to get there.

    When I do one of the people I did the mission with drops my higher-tier armour next to my bag, so I asked why they took it in the first place

    they claimed they didn't know who's it was and then said "I could have taken all your stuff but didn't"

    then later said they were just comparing stats of their armour with mine and accidentally took it.

    Now I don't believe a word of this. after the second death on the next mission one of them were dragging my body a couple feet before I got there.

    is it a obvious troll that needs to be kicked from server or am I reading too much into this.

    submitted by /u/chocolateraiin
    [link] [comments]

    Accendant longneck rifle not applying torpor correctly

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:13 PM PST

    I have a accendant longneck rifle that has 688% damage and it does around 1300 damage for simple rifle ammo. I tried to tame a level 90 argy last night and it took close to 12 tranq darts to finally put it down. Should have only taken one shot or maybe two. I know I was hitting it because I could see the damage numbers popping up. Anyone else notice this issue after the most recent update? I am playing on Ragnarok on a dedicated private server run off my laptop. Stats aren't boosted it's basically vanilla with a slight increase for material harvesting

    submitted by /u/Nofomg
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring A Character to A Server w/ Another Character Question

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:56 AM PST

    I understand how to transfer characters and move between servers. I also understand you can only have one character per server per profile since I used to run my own dedicated private server with two accounts.

    My question is related to transferring to a server where I have an existing character. I understand that downloading a second character will delete an existing character. But since tames etc are account bound, will my new downloaded character take over the tribe and possessions of the deleted character or do I have to have them join the tribe before transferring to do this?

    submitted by /u/oflowz
    [link] [comments]

    i need suggestions for guides on genesis that people havent overly used for my youtube whatever ones i use i will link your reddit in the description

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:21 PM PST

    i need guide ideas for genesis that you haven't seen on YouTube as much bad suggestion example how to get magmasaur eggs good suggestion idea how to get to the abberration zone in genesis how to turn on fliers for your server

    submitted by /u/lordveximus365
    [link] [comments]

    Missing Genesis Engrams

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 12:31 PM PST

    I know ive seen multiple people saying they as well cant not find or learn the genesis engrams ? my tribe mates learned them automatically when they downloaded but i cant seem to find them nor do i have the option to learn them .

    Im on Xbox One Unofficial PC sessions.

    submitted by /u/FooisMe
    [link] [comments]

    Force Quit?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:52 AM PST

    It seems that since the update, every time I add a level to my character the game force quits. I have reset my Xbox and removed and installed the game again and still having the issue. Send help!

    submitted by /u/CerealGamer23
    [link] [comments]

    NITRADO ISSUES

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:29 AM PST

    Ok so currently my server won't even start, BUT before that none of my changes that I'd save would be added to the game on restart. Is this happening to anyone else? Can I do anything about it?

    Edit: I also don't the engrams for the new ocean platforms

    submitted by /u/InstaNormie0
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis cementing pasts?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:14 AM PST

    How are you getting paste?

    submitted by /u/ewas86
    [link] [comments]

    Ferox Taming

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:49 AM PST

    Is it possible to train a ferox without having it to go into beast form first?

    submitted by /u/D-Batt
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to stack Ambergris in expert mode?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:24 AM PST

    I just wanna thank y'all for your help with my server questions- you're the best!

    One thing though, does anyone know the command line to stack Ambergris- the stuff from the lunar biome? I'd assume it's a separate line like you gotta do for prime meat, but I'm not sure what to put for it.

    submitted by /u/Slither-In
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado cooked meat only spoil timer

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:08 AM PST

    I'm trying to change the spoil timer for cooked meat(s) only, not the global timer. Anyone have an .ini code?

    submitted by /u/SALTED_P0RK
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel