• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    Ark PS4 Player glitching

    Ark PS4 Player glitching


    Player glitching

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    How do you report a player that keeps glitching into your base? I can't even get his name because its just sideways rectangles. Any help?

    submitted by /u/kaliko16
    [link] [comments]

    Just make some antidote

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    Are Ferox bugged after the last update ?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:09 AM PDT

    My friend just told me that he used 17 element to tame a lvl 150 ferox on a x10 server. Dododex says 2, but there might be something wrong about his approach ? I would check it out myself but I don't wanna pay wildcard more money until they fix their broken game. Would any skilled ferox tamer be able to enlighten me, so I can enlighten him?

    • he also says that as soon as he rides it, then it can't move because of the weight even though he is completely naked.
    submitted by /u/ImportantQuestionBot
    [link] [comments]

    Help me pleasee

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    When i search a server no oficial of PC, my play dont load the results, but if you do it with the officers and dedicaters

    What i do????

    submitted by /u/COLOReT
    [link] [comments]

    Wyvern milk

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Anyone hook me up with wyvern milk ?

    submitted by /u/adam77adam
    [link] [comments]

    Need tribemates on val

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    I've been playing on the mg15 cluster and tbh it's the way ark should be. But everyone who plays is an arsehole and I end up losing all my stuff in a day. I'm looking for anyone who wants to help out and try to get big on the server really. PM me if your interested

    submitted by /u/arussianbum11
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis ocean biome problem

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Anyone know what's wrong with the ocean biome I keep getting kicked out the server every time I go there. Any one else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/gameysleet0
    [link] [comments]

    I need help...

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    So I want a fun gameplay but not a too hard gameplay please give me the best stats that you use so I can try them myself thank you so much

    submitted by /u/ibeatmychinchilla
    [link] [comments]

    PC playing on PS4

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'd like to quickly clarify something. I host a dedicated server on a PS4. Would a PC player be able to join my PS4 server? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/rayzrblayds
    [link] [comments]

    Connection timeout

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm needing help.. so I have NAT type 3 and it's seems I cannot fix it, I've tried everything.. I am able to play unofficial on ark but cannot seem to play official or small tribes official on ark ps4, if anyone knows a fix to this please help..

    submitted by /u/Ajeff_21_
    [link] [comments]

    Expert mode help

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what the numerical value of loot quality would be for the various tiers in expert mode?

    For example, if ascendant is 4.6000000 what would I set for ramshackle stuff?

    submitted by /u/DryDrunkImperor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel