• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Ark PS4 Hey does anybody know if you can game share the season pass. I know you can game share the maps but not sure about the season pass

    Ark PS4 Hey does anybody know if you can game share the season pass. I know you can game share the maps but not sure about the season pass


    Hey does anybody know if you can game share the season pass. I know you can game share the maps but not sure about the season pass

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Tek Tier

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Anyone on official or small tribes that has the ability to do boss fights hit me up on PSN: CodyDCampbell. I've been playing solo off and on for over a year now and every time I get good enough tames to do a boss I can never find a server with access to artifacts. They seem to always be blocked off by the alpha tribe. So.. can't beat em, join em. I'm a highly efficient farmer/tamer and love to pvp. Nothing really left for me to do in game besides get some comrades and get tek.

    submitted by /u/Soupaman61
    [link] [comments]

    Very new

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:54 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, I'm new to ark and looking for cool people to chill and play, I haven't played on a pvp yet mostly single and tried pve.

    submitted by /u/ptwjr
    [link] [comments]

    Help please

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    So I'm playing ark on a fiber craft and the money for the server is metal. Dose anyone know what costs the most metal to make so when I break it it gives me more metal?

    submitted by /u/killerlogan678
    [link] [comments]

    Can't customize character

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Just bought this game to play with a friend, but was gonna test it out to get a basic feel first. I went to join a game, but when the character creation screen came up and I went to customize them, the sliders didn't move. It just went to the next panel or to the other buttons. I tried hitting X to select it, I pressed every button, but I can't customize anything. Same for when I go to create my own game. Wondering if anyone else has or had the same problem or has a solution.

    submitted by /u/DoctoroftheStrange
    [link] [comments]

    I cant put handcuffs on unconscious people

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Im trying on the hands and off band slot of an unconscious person to no luck any help

    submitted by /u/sc4rg4m3r1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel