• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 16, 2020

    Ark PS4 Prim + on PS4?

    Ark PS4 Prim + on PS4?


    Prim + on PS4?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Is prim plus on ps4 single player definitely not a thing? I've played prim on and off over the years on ps4 but the last few months I thought I'd give it a go again and the usual long load time is... just impossibly long. Is it just kajiggered for PS4?

    submitted by /u/merry78
    [link] [comments]

    People

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    So i hade someone join my party and start talking about making a sub clan on small tribes, and we were in a community, this boy asks the other 2 people in my party behind my back if they want to ditch me coz i got the game a week ago, and coz i had to cut them off from speaking a few times(like 3) coz they would always talk over me, and apparently that makes ME rude. (The sub-clan was to breed and sell gigas and other high lvl dinos for a few dollers here and there) and he proceeds yo make me have a mental breakdown about not feeling good enough for some bs that he made up when i was right.

    Tldr got fucked over and lost my clanmates got my depression back

    submitted by /u/thedominater21198
    [link] [comments]

    Mega Lag on Island Ps4

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    Hey all, having some insane lag issues. Before anyone says it, yes I know ark and console arent very good together.

    However, the lag issues im facing are insane. On the island, if inlook towards the center of the map it gets so framy you can almost count it its so bad. But j look away and its fine. Extinction and abberation are almost unbearable. I dont ever remember it being this bad?

    Ive had it installed near a year on my console. Is there anything I can do like wipe a cache? Clean space? Ark is the only game i have installed.

    For reference, im playing on brand new nitrado servers I just started the other day. I am running stackmod, auto engram and level distribution mod but I dont think those would affect it ? Console has 118gb used of 878gb.

    submitted by /u/DefJ456
    [link] [comments]

    You should be ashamed

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    The amount of frustration due to frame rate makes this game literally unplayable. Poorly optimised wank. Such a shame seeing as this would be amazing. How do people even play in or around their large bases beats me.

    submitted by /u/Therealgainz
    [link] [comments]

    Question about the settings. For the difficulty slider in single player the max is 1, should I manually put in something higher? I hear people say they play on 5, not sure if that varies between platforms.

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Coding My New Server

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Hello all! I've recently rented my own Nitrado server and I was curious as to if anyone has some experience with coding that they could share. I just need the basics and maybe some codes for a few things as well. Much appreciation in advance!

    submitted by /u/KayGirl775
    [link] [comments]

    Pls help

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Can someone pleas help me i can't play whit my friend. When i or him make a nondedicated server and he or i send invite it says join faild...Does anyone know what to do im new to the game( sory if my english is bad im from Croatia)

    submitted by /u/b_kolaric
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel