• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 1, 2020

    Ark PS4 My first ever tame on my PS4!

    Ark PS4 My first ever tame on my PS4!


    My first ever tame on my PS4!

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    Nitrado server problem - server erased progress and won't let us in - right after maintenance today

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    So, my boyfriend and I are having some major problems with our server today - basically the thing says its back to day 1. Now while thats fun for various reasons, not really, we can't join despite entering the password so many times that im able to autopilot type it. The closest we have gotten to is the You Have Died map where you pick your bed - except there are no beds at all. Because we got dragged back to day one.

    Im not going to type out what I lost because I really don't have attachment to days of work like that. I just dont know why we can't log in. With nothing to lose we have stopped and refreshed the server. Well, restart but didn't want to give the impression we just assassinated our own progress.

    Is this common? Or at the very least how do we even get back on? We have tried a lot, googled a lot, and honestly im just not sure what to do.

    [UPDATE] so fast, i know, but we got in and everything is gone - except character progress. So we got our max lvl characters but the buildings, the tames, all of it is gone. So, why did this happen? Is this a thing that is likely to happen for whatever reason? Oh, nitrado, we trusted you with you doing your job.

    Edit : with all the issues we have been having, are there other servers users enjoy?

    submitted by /u/oeoco
    [link] [comments]

    Saving in singleplayer

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Im having trouble with the saving. Every time I save manually, it doesn't save cause when I log out and log back in, I am back at the last point the game saved automatically. Anybody who knows how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Unbeatable1012
    [link] [comments]

    First rock drake(s) on my solo abberation playthru. found a lvl 190 on my first trip down and got mf twins. (used syntac’s megalosaurus method btw) i’m in love with the colors on these

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Aggressive dino bug

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 08:19 PM PDT

    A bug in this server I'm on has been happening more and more often. We developed a town and we live playfully with both tribes dinos on passive to kill wild dinos but more often both of our dinos randomly become aggressive and kill players and other dinos.

    submitted by /u/mgo9285
    [link] [comments]

    Which setting turn off the structure pickup timer thus allowing indefinite structure pickup on Ark Non Dedicated server?

    Posted: 31 Aug 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    I have no access to a .ini so adding AlwaysAllowStructurePickup=True to Game setting isn't possible (or at least I don't see a spot to put it).

    submitted by /u/mrnapolean1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel