• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 7, 2021

    Ark PS4 For a moment I thought this was an alien 😂

    Ark PS4 For a moment I thought this was an alien ��


    For a moment I thought this was an alien ��

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 09:20 AM PDT

    What's the Best Dedicated Server to Rent from?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 05:53 AM PDT

    My friends and I are interested in playing in a private server and rather than one of our old PS4s blowing up, have decided to rent a server. Any suggestions to which offer the best quality? I've read up on GPortal and Nitrado but want to make sure we pick a legitimate one

    submitted by /u/bergfeldtruckin
    [link] [comments]

    Help please

    Posted: 07 Apr 2021 08:32 AM PDT

    Hello fellow Bob's and Alpha's my friends and I have three maps on our cluster rag, val, and genesis, I added a new one the island yesterday and everything is allowing us to transfer over but when transfer over and hit spawn survivor it makes us create a new one and when we go to the download survivor our survivor is not there either but we can go to every other map just fine. Any help would be appreciated thank you!

    submitted by /u/knuckle_head710
    [link] [comments]

    Suddenly not getting any xp

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    For some reason I can't gain any xp no matter what I do. I'm level 88.

    All help appreciated

    submitted by /u/Rendoth_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel