• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 19, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Feels good man the island is officially over for me.

    ARK on Xbox One Feels good man the island is officially over for me.


    Feels good man the island is officially over for me.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 02:30 PM PDT

    Ooh

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    Quick question

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 10:56 PM PDT

    Do you earn less engram points on hardcore mode?

    submitted by /u/Velentinee
    [link] [comments]

    Feral Brute Euchambersia

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Trying to tame voidwyrm

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 06:05 PM PDT

    Any one know of any way to find a voidwyrm I haven't been able to find on in the space area in genisis 2

    submitted by /u/DrHotDogPHD92
    [link] [comments]

    Single player, what weapons do you use?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 08:51 AM PDT

    I'm not quite to the tek stage but I can create most things pretty easily just before that stage. What weapons do you use?

    I use a pump shotgun (with a flashlight) in slot 1 for if shit gets real and maybe the metal compression bow otherwise - and I'll use the longneck for tranqs.

    Am I doing it wrong? I've never even used some pistols, machine guns, or sniper rifles. I've also never used any other attachment other than the flashlight.

    submitted by /u/OneMoreTime5
    [link] [comments]

    Stryder untameable

    Posted: 18 Jun 2021 01:02 PM PDT

    I have tamed a strider befire but suddenly it always says timeout the first time i click even tho i have enough time. does anyone else have the issue.

    submitted by /u/zw1ebelm3tt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel