• Breaking News

    Friday, June 25, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One Just started on Scorched Earth - single player. I found my first titanosaur. Would I be cheating if I let it survive/tamed it?

    ARK on Xbox One Just started on Scorched Earth - single player. I found my first titanosaur. Would I be cheating if I let it survive/tamed it?


    Just started on Scorched Earth - single player. I found my first titanosaur. Would I be cheating if I let it survive/tamed it?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 11:58 PM PDT

    So I believe once got tame these giants they start to die. They only live so long tamed. Apparently single player offline (what I play) there is a setting to not auto kill them.

    I haven't beaten any bosses or even a dragon, I'm actually pretty new to the world.

    the question is, would it make things too easy if I checked that box that said let it live and then tamed it? Would it make the rest of the map just too east?

    submitted by /u/OneMoreTime5
    [link] [comments]

    Taming our first Voidwyrm be like...

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    The Phiomia plague is spreading; it can’t be stopped.

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 09:21 AM PDT

    Where is my tek armor? Have they changed it so you dont start with it?

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 06:50 AM PDT

    Breeding broke?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 02:17 AM PDT

    I placed a egg in the incubator and a maewing hatched but not claimable and takes no damage, used air conditioner and nothing popped out when hatched

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal-Layer70
    [link] [comments]

    Built the Lighthouse of Alexandria. And made it the community center for my server. Yes it's a bit squished down on the top height limit got away from me lol

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    Why is the hat so huge and why is he wearing it wrong? Lol

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 01:30 AM PDT

    Loot crate bug seems to be fixed :)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 02:20 AM PDT

    I just saw there was an update for xbox. And I found my first better armor since weeks. Yippee! :)

    submitted by /u/Pac-Man-Senior
    [link] [comments]

    What tames can combat a shadowmane?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 01:59 AM PDT

    I have some manas but they seem to knock me off and immediately kill me on those. Not really sure what tame I could use other than another shadowmane.

    Anyone have any ideas?

    submitted by /u/pianoman4136
    [link] [comments]

    Connection Time out unofficial

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 01:33 AM PDT

    When ever my GF try's to join this unofficial Cluster we play on it says loading server then it says Cannot Join Connection timeout this has been a ongoing thing ever since it kicked her out while Flying and its A problem on Her Profile and Mine its also said the same thing on other Servers we don't know what's going on here its been on going since 21/06/21 we have tried Uninstalling ark but that didn't work. I can't find any answers anywhere else so I have Come to Reddit seeking Knowledge on what to do

    submitted by /u/Blaze_Darkfang
    [link] [comments]

    Smalltribes - 48 -The Center

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    Coming back from ~year break and not able to find my server. I can't find any information to see if this server was migrated or removed. Does anyone know? I searched the forums (terrible btw) and looked on twitter.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/blkfiredrag
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I try to hand feed something, I get paranoid they're going to take the whole arm.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 05:18 PM PDT

    Room not found

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 05:35 PM PDT

    So I'm playing on a player dedicated server and me and my friend have been doing great until today when this problem arose. Aperrently it's very common but I haven't been able to find a viable solution. It can't be the server updating because as I speak there are 9 players active. I also can join other servers just not this one(server name is "hellers ark". Does anyone know how to fix this?

    Also exiting and reloading the game doesn't work along with restarting my Xbox and I really don't want to have to reinstall the game as it would take hours.

    submitted by /u/savageline
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Nitrado server question

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 08:15 AM PDT

     Hello everyone I have been having an issue with the server setting "allow flyer speed leveling" on my nitrado server. I have the setting enabled but no flyers in the map (scorched earth if that matters) seem to be effected by this as I'm not able to increase the speed on any of the flyers on the map. I have tried stopping the server before making the change. As well as multiple other restarts. If anyone has any suggestions for how to fix this it would be much appreciated. 
    submitted by /u/myaccwashacked
    [link] [comments]

    Hey everyone need some help with in the next couple days

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 03:20 AM PDT

    My friend is starting a server and asked me to be admin because I help him on conan exiles can anyone help me out with a guide of how to use the admin panel and how to play the game please and thank you

    submitted by /u/lonewolf9131
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado server installation

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    I'm trying to get a server for me and the boys to play on and enjoy Gen part 2. I have ordered the server an hour ago on the Nitrado app on Xbox but there isn't any listing or installation for a server when I go to my services. I'm now sitting here wondering how long the wait is between buying the server and it's installation. If anyone has/had a similar problem please let me know.

    submitted by /u/lightKugelblitz
    [link] [comments]

    Does a tek sensor tell you a specific person or tribe it has detected?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    Question is in title.

    Also does it report something is being detected while detecting them? Or does it just go into the log?

    submitted by /u/pianoman4136
    [link] [comments]

    Transfer lost character

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:00 PM PDT

    I transferred to rag from the center on arkpocalypse and I quit the game before I spawned on rag which I've done before. Except this time my player doesn't exist? Is there a fix or has this happened before to anyone?

    submitted by /u/Tomarto1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel