• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 25, 2021

    ARK on Xbox One How do I access my character?

    ARK on Xbox One How do I access my character?


    How do I access my character?

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    So I was taking a break from the ark server I play on and when I log back on it wants me to create a new survivor (it's a no-wipe server) so I create a new character and try to build a base, I go to where I built last time and I found my survivor sleeping right where I left him. How do I log on as that character instead of my new one?

    submitted by /u/RobloxHellspawn421
    [link] [comments]

    Dino’s stuck in obelisk singleplayer

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 06:26 PM PDT

    So I uploaded some Dino's I tamed on the island and want to move them to the Center but every time I try to download it on either map my game fully crashes, I also lost my items I put in upload since I downloaded them before crashing so they're no longer in the obelisk, anyway to get my items or Dino's back to the island?

    submitted by /u/Polo4675
    [link] [comments]

    Could not retrieve address bug

    Posted: 24 Aug 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    3 days ago when I tried joining my server it kept popping up join failed could not retrieve address. Usually this happens when quick resume is still on, but i made sure I closed the game. It still won't work and I can join any other server besides the one my main character is stuck on. Does anyone know how to fix this?

    edit: its on an official server

    submitted by /u/Axegrinder2014
    [link] [comments]

    - TGA - 6 Man - 10x Harvest - 10x Exp - 105 player - 150 wilds - Instant Tame - Infinite Weight - Infinite Pickup - 100x Hatching - 15 map Cluster - Starter Drops - Events - Alpha prizes - Custom Drops - In-game shop - Fast Imprints

    Posted: 25 Aug 2021 12:50 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel