• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 24, 2022

    ARK: Survival Evolved Heeeeeelp

    ARK: Survival Evolved Heeeeeelp


    Heeeeeelp

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 07:02 AM PDT

    I recently started playing ark with my friend and I noticed that he cannot go farther than a certain distance from me, is it normal, can I remove that? It's kinda breaking the immersion.

    submitted by /u/A-r-12-26-83-2
    [link] [comments]

    How do I effectively level past level 140?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 10:07 AM PDT

    I have beaten every story map recently so i can still level up plenty but i am wondering about how I level up past 140. I killed thousands of babies but its kinda ineffective as i just dont get enough Exp from it (Even with the toilet buff and broth of enlightment). Do i just have to kill babies for a couple of weeks to get to max Level or is there a faster way to level?

    submitted by /u/Idunno14737
    [link] [comments]

    Who's controlling whom?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 01:06 AM PDT

    Diving into bases for FREE LOOT

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 02:49 PM PDT

    My hover skiff is broken

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 02:02 PM PDT

    I found out how to use the tek hover skiff but whenever I use the tractor beam it doesn't work I'm doing the same thing other people are doing so why won't it work (I play on Xbox with keyboard and mouse)

    submitted by /u/Dooms-guys-hell3654
    [link] [comments]

    Are crystal wyverns and Griffin's cannon in the ark universe just a question I have been thinking about

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 12:13 PM PDT

    Ark skins

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 11:56 AM PDT

    I've completed all achievements lost local data logged into single player made a new character died respawn a few times switching between the default survivor items on and off and I'm still only getting the basic skins none of the achievement ones please help

    submitted by /u/Xx_xOmegax_xX
    [link] [comments]

    Wildcard, where is crossplay?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 10:41 AM PDT

    So, in 2017 Wildcard's co-founder directly said that crossplay would be a matter of sony allowing it, because they have the technology necessary for it already. Here is the link, where that is stated direcly

    https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-08-29-ark-dev-ps4-xbox-one-cross-play

    Alright, if it is so easy, then where is the crossplay? Sony did allow crossplay in 2018, so it's been almost four years now.

    submitted by /u/pazinen
    [link] [comments]

    Current state of console official servers

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 09:17 AM PDT

    So I've been wanting to get back into ark but I don't like dedicated servers. How are official servers nowadays? Worth playing still?

    submitted by /u/Johnarod-99
    [link] [comments]

    Lost my Dino and cryopod while trying to go to a different map on the server.

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 04:18 AM PDT

    Hey all don't really know where else to ask this but yesterday I tried going from the island to ragnorok and I transferred over with all my stuff but my Dino that was cryopodded disappeared along with the pod. Did I do something wrong or just unlucky with some glitch of the game?

    submitted by /u/Nerik1991
    [link] [comments]

    i’m coming out as gay

    Posted: 24 Mar 2022 11:13 AM PDT

    all i want is trent

    submitted by /u/Ok_Bite8356
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel